Besides...

    I have never heard of any ability user who has two abilities. In this life, she is destined to miss the fire-type ability.

    Zhuang Jiu sighed slightly.

    In fact, in terms of aggression, among all the abilities, the fire-type ability is one of the most powerful abilities. Even the ditch outside the château's fence was a pit dug for the flames.

    But now, that ditch should be useless.

    Although a little regrettable, one thing Vine said aroused Zhuangjiu's interest.

    "According to what you mean, I can understand the language of plants now, so can all the plants understand my language?" The

    vines solidified for a moment.

    It has not thought about this question.

    After a long while, it replied weakly: "Should it be possible... right? But you can tell me the questions you want to ask, and I can talk to them. Of course, it depends on the mood of those plants if they don't respond.

    " It's a pretty good ability. Compared with human and machine observations, plants have existed for a long time, maybe they know a lot of things that humans don't know, and maybe they can solve the mystery opened by the end of the world!

    The novel in Zhuang Jiu's mind did not write about why the end of the world began until the end. In the last life, she died on the eve of victory, and naturally she did not know the reason.

    With this ability, maybe we can find the source of the mutation earlier, maybe even the antidote can be developed in advance!

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but feel a little hot, and his eyes lit up when he looked at the vines.

    The vine could feel what Zhuang Jiu was thinking. At this time, he proudly raised his chest, and the whole vine was a little fluttering, "I know more than that. Don't look at me so thin, but I can lift a My own weight is 500 times heavier!"

    She said, lest Zhuang Jiu distrust herself, the vines suddenly extended a lot from her wrists, and after a few laps at Zhuang Jiu's feet, they were really abrupt. She lifted up nearly half a meter!

    "Not only that, I can also branch out a lot, and I can do it like I did just now!" The

    vine was very proud, and then in Zhuang Jiu's eyes, he branched out nine branches.

    "And there's more! As long as there are blood vessels in your body, I can appear from any part of your upper body. Although I don't know the reason, but..." Vine talked a lot, and kept talking non-stop.

    It was complacent over there alone, but Zhuang Jiu was thinking about another thing in his heart.

    Since it can be divided into nine branches... Then under her instruction, can you do a lot of things at the same time? !

    Wouldn't it be possible to speed up the progress of piecing together a mechanical body for Werther?

    Because Witt's current white body has not been further refined, every time Zhuang Jiu sees it, the white skeletons that he saw in a zombie laboratory in the previous life will appear in his mind. The cold hairs on the back always stand up unconsciously.

    Gotta get Werther's body out of the way!

    Thinking like this, Zhuang Jiu asked tentatively: "Since we are one, how can I take you back and let go?"

    Vines: "That's easy, as long as you think about taking me back or letting go , I can take it oh oh oh-"

    The vine that was taken back appeared at Zhuang Jiu's fingertips again in her mind, and the vine opened her mouth and shouted, "Let me know in advance when you take it in next time, It 's so scary, ah, ah- "The