"It's big enough." Zhuang Jiu was taken aback by Werther's action. This underground ice cellar is already five or six times larger than she imagined. If it is bigger, I am afraid that just walking around the basement every day can be regarded as exercise.

    Even at this scale, it is already terrifying.

    "Let's see where the food is stored first." Chateau followed Werther and looked at the nearest food storage place on their left.

    Food is not randomly stacked on the ground or on ice ores. Witt asked the robot to build rows of storage cabinets like bookshelves, with labels on the outside, so that when you want to find it, you can clearly find it through the labels.

    Most foods are dehydrated and will not be damaged by prolonged exposure to these low temperatures. When the things are shipped, they are placed in the same or adjacent cabinets according to their respective classifications. The labels of green cabbage, cabbage, cabbage, broccoli, tomato, etc. are neatly posted on the outside, which is very eye-catching.

    These cabinets can be opened like drawers, and an automatic elevator is set up next to each giant cabinet, and you can stand up to get the ingredients at a high place. According to the temperature required by different foods, corresponding small ice ores are placed in each cabinet, which can keep the temperature in the cabinet at the temperature that the ingredients can be stored for the longest time.

    There are as many as 50 giant cabinets for vegetables alone, but this is only the tip of the iceberg in this underground ice cellar.

    Next to the vegetables are fruits, which are placed according to each season and type. If there are fruits with strong odor, such as durian, etc., they are all placed in a separate cabinet, far away from other cabinets. some distance apart.

    Fresh dairy products, etc., need to be kept at a similar temperature to vegetables, and are also placed in this area. After thousands of years of continuous processing by people on the planet, fresh dairy products can now be kept for the longest time at about minus 2°C, which can last for two years.

    In addition, there are also some seasonings, a lot of snacks, and even Werther poetically circled a piece of land and built a wine barrel-like wine cellar, which put a lot of stored red wine, white wine, beer and more.

    Passing by so many cabinets, the more Zhuangjiu went inside, the colder it became.

    When I looked up, I saw that all the meat products were stored inside.

    Zhuang Jiu has no plans to continue going inside. Even with the fire ore in her arms, her body felt the cold again. Anyway, the general situation on the left has been almost understood, Zhuang Jiu turned his head to look at the right side of the underground ice cellar.

    There are not too many ice ores on the right, so the overall temperature will be much higher than the left. There are some machines placed here, as well as guns/pieces/ammunition/medicine, etc. Just the star magnet guns, a row of 70 neat, there are three rows!

    Not to mention the more powerful star magnetic cannons and other weapons, which almost filled the full space on the right.

    In addition, the cutting machines, crystal ore processing machines, drilling equipment, signal transmitters, etc. that Zhuangjiu will use are all placed by Werther where they will go next -

    the experiment named by Zhuangjiu to create room.

    The facilities and items inside the ice cellar are almost the same. When Zhuang Jiu left, he put a new star magnet gun on his body.