"Fourth, if there is a citizen who grows flowers and plants in the house, if you find that the plant is shaking even when there is no wind, or if you find that the plant starts to talk, please don't worry about your mental state, because the plant has mutated. If the plants attack you, please take out the lighter you carry and burn the plants completely."

    "The same is true for animals, if there is a mutation and an attack on you, please kill them immediately, and don't be soft-hearted. "

    When it came to this, many people glanced worriedly at their own orchids, cacti and other plants and pets.

    Tang Panpan is no exception.

    In order to celebrate her successful graduation before the new year, her father gave her a pot of green bamboo, hoping that she can be like this bamboo in the future, upright, strong, tall and straight, no matter what she does, she has a tenacity.

    Her eyes turned to the pot of green bamboo, which stood silently at the base of the wall as always, adding a bright color to the cold room.

    There should be no problem. She thought so and turned her head again.

    However, right behind her at the moment, on the bamboo pole of the green bamboo, an eye with vertical pupils slowly opened, the green bamboo leaves rolled up in the air, and quickly and accurately hanged a mutated mosquito. It quickly returned to normal.

    All these actions were so fast that Tang Panpan didn't know anything at all.

    The sound continued.

    "Fifth, no matter day or night, no matter who knocks on the door, don't open the door. Unless you can confirm that the other party is a member of the Star Army, they will usually operate in a team of 6 people. If you find that the number is lower than this number, don't Open the door. Remember: Don't trust your former neighbors, acquaintances, relatives, etc., they may become the knife that kills you. In this day and age, you can only trust yourself."

    "Sixth, if If you find that there are bluish-gray wounds of unknown origin on yourself or others, or you or others have been bitten by zombies, please stay away from the crowd immediately, please stay away from the crowd immediately, please stay away from the crowd immediately!!! This is zombie Omen, please stay away from other survivors!"

    "...It seems to be gone."

    After the voice muttered softly, it continued to sound.

    "In the next few days, you are the only ones who can save you. There are only two minutes left. Please contact your family as soon as possible.

    " , I wish the survivors good luck, this is the last motto."

    With a clear call to hang up, the star network returned to normal.

    Citizens who have already discovered the abnormal situation, and those who have just found out what happened, all began to cry and frantically send messages to their families, and hurry up the last two minutes that were hard-won.

    There were also people who didn't believe what she said. After hearing the knock on the door, they still opened the door fearlessly, and then they were rushed into the house by a group of zombies, and it didn't take long for them to become one of them.

    Zhuang Jiu flicked her fingers, knocking back those who were trying to find her IP address, and while leaving, she jumped wildly with the virtual location. When the leader of the alliance finally broke through the difficulties and found the person who attacked the signal station and captured it, he unexpectedly found that the IP address was in the center of the alliance, their conference table.