It's just these that have never been revealed in front of Zhuangjiu. In front of her, they were always calm, self-controlled and busy.

    After chatting and chatting, more than half an hour passed unconsciously, Feng Jingan escaped from the memory and smiled apologetically with her, "I'm sorry, I accidentally said so many things, the most important thing was almost lost. I forgot."

    She stood up and pressed a switch somewhere, the desk suddenly split from the middle, the separated desktops slowly lowered from both sides, and there was something similar to a safe in the middle, and as the desk slowly rose rise.

    "This is the manuscript left by your parents, and some research items. These items are placed in the small room in your parents' research institute. After I packed these items, I originally planned to find you, I didn't see you in the end, and I couldn't get in touch after that. I was lucky this time, and I happened to give you all these things."

    She sighed in relief, "It's finally back to the original owner!" The

    safe is It is vacuumed, and cold ore is also placed in it, which can minimize the damage of paper in the passage of time.

    Zhuang Jiu walked forward cautiously, not even realizing that her fingertips were trembling slightly.

    For some unknown reason, Zhuang Jiu suddenly felt a sense of nostalgia when he heard that the safe was stored with her parents' old manuscripts.

    Taking a deep breath, she gently opened the long-sealed safe, and the dust was swept to the ground by the opening and closing of the box, revealing a manuscript book with messy fonts inside as if the ink was still wet.

    "Although the current star network has done a very good job in storing information and concealment, your parents still don't quite believe it - of course it's not just them, we researchers don't believe it, so most of the important things will be taken Write it down in a notebook."

    Looking at these familiar and unfamiliar things, Zhuang Jiu's eyes seemed to have some wetness. She nodded, "Thank you, Aunt Jingan. I'm afraid that the contents inside will be damaged. How many stars does this safe cost? I bought it together with the ice ore inside."

    "It doesn't matter." Feng Jingan smiled lightly. "This box isn't anything valuable, not even the manuscript inside."

    Seeing Zhuang Jiu's hesitant appearance, Feng Jingan quickly added, "Okay, let's go down and see if the Star Coins are dispatched. You seem to be in a hurry to do things? You can't talk for too long, it's not good to delay your business."

    Zhuang Jiu had to give up, and the two walked down together.

    A lot of people suddenly surrounded the bank outside. It seems that they all heard about a large number of star coins being transported here, and some people rushed over to watch the fun in slippers.

    A star coin is about half the size of a palm, and more than 50 million star coins are stacked together. There is simply not enough space in a bank hall. The excess is all piled up in the backstage and outside, and even keeps coming in.

    Everyone is paying on the star network now, and no one will exchange for these bulky star coins, and some children have never even seen what star coins look like in reality!

    What's more, there are more than 50 million pieces, and those adults may not have seen this battle, and they have been discussing it with excitement.

    There are only a few employees in the bank, and everyone is exhausted and out of breath. Even the delivery robots are constantly busy, and they have not yet been fully completed.