Zhuang Jiu nodded affirmatively, "By the way, help me get the box and pack it up. I'll take it all back later. The money in the box will be deducted from the star coins that I took out.

    " Zhuang Jiu, "Wait a moment, this amount is really huge, I need to invite our leader over!"

    After speaking, her hands trembled slightly, and she returned the star card to Zhuang Jiu respectfully, then quickly walked up to the second floor .

    After a while, a middle-aged man came down.

    After Zhuang Jiu explained the purpose of her visit, seeing that her star card really had such a huge value, the middle-aged man couldn't help shedding a drop of sweat on his forehead.

    "I take the liberty to ask you, what did you want to do when you took out so many star coins?" The middle-aged man was not as rude as the clerk, but he couldn't hide the shock on his face.

    "Hoard it and play." Zhuang Jiu's attitude was a little careless.

    Everyone was speechless now.

    The middle-aged man and the clerk looked at each other, the clerk skillfully stabilized the wine, and the middle-aged man returned upstairs.

    Having a hunch that the process of taking the star coins will not be so smooth this time, Zhuang Jiu sighed slightly.

    If I knew that I wouldn't put Werther in the car, or bring out the headphones, at least now I can have Werther chatting with her, instead of looking back at the stiff smiling face of the strange staff, and then the two stared at each other. .

    Sure enough, five minutes later, another graceful woman came down from the upstairs.

    There are some vicissitudes of the years on her face, but she is still an undefeated beauty. A high-waisted cheongsam made her look elegant and graceful. She doesn't look like a high-level person in charge of a bank, but a bit like an intellectual woman from some scholarly family.

    The high heels fell on the ground, and Zhuang Jiu's gaze unconsciously looked over.

    But when the woman saw Zhuang Jiu's face, she was stunned for a moment, and then blurted out in disbelief, "Zhuang Jiu!" The

    face of the woman in front of her was very unfamiliar. Zhuang Ji quickly searched her memory, but she still couldn't remember her. who is it.

    "I'm your mother's colleague, my name is Feng Jing'an. It's normal that you don't recognize me. After all, after your parents passed away, your star network was permanently closed. I didn't have much contact before, but it was cut off immediately. , and after that... every time I see you, it's on news reports." Looking at Zhuang Jiu's puzzled face, Feng Jing'an was not annoyed, but just explained it.

    "However, since your mother passed away, I have visited your house several times to find you, intending to take you to my house. But you seem to have moved? When I went there, I found no one and it was empty."

    Zhuang Jiu was stunned . For a moment, there seemed to be a vague memory in my mind.

    She lost her parents when she was 6 years old, and the memory of that time is not very deep. But when she heard Feng Jingan's words, her memory seemed to go straight back to her childhood.

    At that time, she only vaguely knew what kind of genetic engineering her mother was doing.

    Only occasionally when my mother is not busy, I will hold her to play, but most of them also play in the research institute.

    I haven't played with my friends for a long time, and all I have come into contact with are serious researchers. At that time, Zhuang Jiu was like a little adult, with a straight face, walking around among a group of uncles and aunts in white coats.

    But she is cute, and the places where her mother let her go are usually small laboratories, so no one has any objection to her "disrupting" behavior. Instead, some people will hold her on the stool Let her do the experiment with him.

    Of course, Zhuangjiu is mainly responsible for accompanying.

    Mother often comes on a mission suddenly while playing with her. At this time, she will entrust an aunt to take Zhuang Jiu around. Besides her, there is another little girl who is in the same situation as her. Stop and go behind.

    And that aunt is Feng Jingan.

    As if recalling the past, Feng Jingan sighed, "I still remember when I was in the research institute, with your mother..."

    She was just about to recall the past, when she saw a bunch of curious people beside her who wanted to probe over to listen to the gossip. The clerk, so he paused and said, "My office is on the third floor. Let's sit there and chat for a while?"

    Zhuang Jiu nodded.

    It seems that many people in the bank have recognized her identity, and some people who don't know are still being popularized by others. Zhuang Jiu didn't want more people to know about his mother.

    When he was about to leave, Feng Jingan's high heels suddenly stopped for a moment, then turned around, "I heard from the person in charge that you need to take out all the star coins in the card? It's just that there are not so many in this bank, let's go up and chat for a while. , and let them be responsible for dispatching the stars from other banks." She turned her head sideways and asked politely     : "     Xiaojiu     ,

    what do you think?" : Bad leadership! A big client came downstairs! Said to withdraw money! There are more than 50 million in Cary!

    Intermediate person in charge (pushing his glasses indifferently): Knock on the door! No manners at all and fuss. How could someone have more than 50 million cards? Did you see an extra zero?

    - The two go down together - in

    five minutes.

    The middle-level person in charge (out of breath) slammed the door open: The president is bad! A big client came downstairs! Said to withdraw money! There are more than 50 million in Cary!