Her speed gradually became more proficient, and in the end, her fingers seemed to have afterimages, and the dazzling flashing code in front of her did not slow down her speed in the slightest.

    For these operations, although she has not touched it for 7 years, when she starts typing on the keyboard again, she can type the code perfectly without thinking too much in her mind.

    20 minutes later, while Werther was shouting to cook for dinner, Zhuang Jiu also put down Xingwang at the same time, moved his aching shoulders, and stretched his waist.

    "It's done, eat!"

    After washing his hands, Zhuang Jiu realized that it was not the only dish that was served with boiled duck. While helping watch the fire, Werther used the ingredients in the refrigerator to make a plate of mashed potatoes and a simple celery stir-fry.

    The three simple home-cooked dishes made Zhuang Jiu almost cry.

    If only these peaceful days could go on forever!

    The star network in the mobile phone was reopened by Werther, and the semi-virtual interface was laid in front of him, and the host was reading the press release in it.

    Werther knew that Zhuangjiu liked to watch the news when he was eating, so he followed this rule every day.

    "Now an emergency news is inserted. Today, Star Network uploaded a human-like human body that can eat people in the northwest lead city of the alliance, and this type of human body is extremely contagious. Experts have arrived in the lead city and confirmed that this is a rumor. Please don't believe the rumors. Don't spread rumors, don't continue to spread it on the star network."

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head helplessly.

    Others don't know, but she keeps Werther's eyes on the lead city and the alliance, she knows it very well!

    After the alliance received the news, there was no movement at all!

    It is true that the alliance has always been in the style of the alliance over the years. It is no wonder that in the last life at the beginning of the apocalypse, the Alliance only thought about how to suppress the news after encountering something, but did not actively guide the citizens to escape, which resulted in the death of a large number of human beings.

    However, Zhuang Jiu has already done what she needs to do. Since the alliance doesn't pay attention, she can't do anything about it.

    It is impossible for her to break into the headquarters of the alliance directly, grab the collars of those in charge and say, zombies are coming soon, hurry up and move the crowd!

    This is obviously unrealistic.

    Of course, she still needs to be reminded of the things that should be reminded, but with the group of trash in the alliance who only know how to eat, drink, and play, it is naturally impossible to find out what she has done on the star network.

    This little episode did not disturb Zhuang Jiu's good mood to eat.

    One hour after eating, Zhuang Jiu's stomach was a little stretched, so he stood up and walked around the living room to digest food.

    Seeing the quietness outside the window and the busy traffic on the road, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help being a little dazed.

    This kind of beauty will soon be broken.

    Since Qian Shiyi replied to a message before, there is no information, and it seems that he wants to cut off the relationship with Zhuang Jiu.

    But it doesn't matter what she is, Zhuang Jiu doesn't plan to contact her anymore.