In fact, these things... do indeed happen.

    She had already noticed it, just because Qian Shuyi was her good best friend, so Zhuang Jiu had always trusted her and didn't take much precautions against her.

    The matter of Huayan Village is that Qian Shiyi begged hard, saying that she was easily looked down upon without merit, so Zhuang Jiu told her that when she reported it, she should write the names of two people; the same goes for going deep into the zombie tide , she asked Qian Shiyi to write the names of two people on the document.

    But who would have thought that she was not greedy enough to take all the credit for herself!

    No wonder in the last life, Zhuang Jiu's position was stagnant, but Qian Shiyi's position was advancing by leaps and bounds. After only one year in the safe zone, she was on an equal footing with her, and then she reached the position of the intermediate person in charge. Instead, it was Zhuang. Wine became her subordinate.

    It turns out that there is such a secret behind it!

    After calming down his turbulent mood for a while, Zhuang Jiu quickly turned to the last pages of the novel.

    In September of the seventh year of the end of the world, the Zombie Antidote came out. Qian Xieyi, who developed the antidote, successfully became the savior of the whole planet. People were grateful to her, and a statue was built for her, and her feats were praised for generations.

    However, looking at it, Zhuang Jiu noticed the end of the apocalypse...

    Only a few minutes before her death.

    It seems that the victory bell she heard before her death was not her hallucinations.

    Zhuang Jiu's whole body was like a cave in ice, and she hardly dared to think about whether Qian Shiyi begged to go into the valley with her, whether it was unintentional, or whether she knew that something would go wrong, so she took her there.

    And in her impression, Qian Xiyi, who was born in a slum, knows nothing about learning, how could she have developed an antidote!

    Zhuang Jiu took a deep breath, and just wanted to put this book into the depths of her memory, but suddenly noticed that at the end of this article, there was a line marked with very small words: According to the parallel space-time effect, when the book ends , will automatically generate a parallel world in the book.

    Zhuang Jiu's pupils narrowed.

    She thought this book was something like an autobiography, but now it seems that the meaning of this sentence is not...

    They are all characters in the novel?

    how is this possible! She is obviously a human being with flesh and blood, and this world is running well according to the established rules, how could it be a parallel world in the novel!

    Zhuang Jiu kept denying this matter, but suddenly found that the last line of the novel had changed.

    'I know you have many doubts, but if you are born again, don't you want to change your destiny? '

    Re... birth?

    Isn't she dead now and already in heaven?

    Speaking of which, it seemed that a strange voice had been saying something just now, but she didn't pay much attention and ignored the content of the voice.

    【Sister, what happened to you? 】

    The mechanical sound came out again, Zhuang Jiu's IQ finally came back online, her attention focused on the environment around her, and her eyes began to focus.