Both Kai and Paris turned their heads to glance at each other for a second, with pouted lips and puppy eyes on their faces. They could feel the warmth in Parker's words, and couldn't help but to feel moved by it. Why did Parker had to be this adorable, huh?

"Thank you, Parker. I feel more relieved now after telling you all of this." Paris returned him the gentle smile. "I also want to have you near and spend more time like this together. Just like you mentioned, as a family, right Kai?"

Kai nodded, curving up her lips too. "Right, we are a family. You can count on me for anything, Parker. Not only Paris is important to me, but you are as well. Both of you mean the world to me. I hope you know that."

The smile on Parker's face widened even more after hearing this. Tears were subconsciously forming in his eyes by how content he was. He felt lucky to have them both in his life.

Paris let out a laugh and smacked his nape with a hand, "Don't start crying now. We are at a restaurant, hahaha!"

"I'm not crying! Some dust just got into my eyes." Parker lied with a pout as he stroked the back of his neck.

Kai shook her head seeing this, that little smile still on her face. "You two are so alike. Two cry babies indeed."

"I'm not a cry baby!" Paris and Parker denied at the same time.

Kai covered her lips with a fist and laughed slightly, "Fine, fine. Whatever you guys say. I'm still not convinced though."

Paris rolled her eyes and continue to munch the food from her plate. Japanese dishes are indeed a delight. Parker followed behind her and ate the last two pieces of sushi that were left on his own plate. Everything was exquisite.

"Do you guys want to order some more?" Kai asked them with lifted brows. There was not a single crumb left in their plates, and she was kind of worried that they were still hungry.

"I'm stuffed. I think I can eat no more." Paris said before taking a few sips from the glass of water.

Kai, "And you, Parker?"

Parker shook his head, rubbing the round tummy he got after eating so much, "I'm also full."

"Okay, then. The food is payed already. We can leave whenever you guys want." Kai told them.

"Actually, I have to run to the bathroom real quick before we leave. Can you guys wait for me?" Parker asked them as he stood up from his seat.

"Yeah, go ahead. We'll wait for you outside at the entrance." Paris replied, getting off the chair too while holding Kai's hand.

As Parker went to the bathroom, Kai and Paris walked out of the restaurant together and waited for him outside. The weather was pleasant that afternoon. It wasn't too warm neither too cold. Just a little cloudy but it was perfect. Getting some fresh air felt invigorating.

Now that they were alone for a moment, Paris took this as a chance and she leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss on Kai's cheek. "Thank you, Babe. For taking me out today with Parker. Although, you really didn't have to do it."

Kai was a little taken aback by this and a grin appeared on her face, showing off her flawless white teeth. "There's no need to thank me. This is the least I can do for you guys. After all the trouble that my father has caused you, I feel like this is not enough."

Paris tightened the grasp around their hands and shook her head slightly, "I don't blame you for anything, Kai. I know that this has nothing to do with you." There was a short pause in her words before she added, "I also don't want to hold any resentment towards your Father, but I can't help it. I'm hurt by what he has done. It's going to take me a while to forgive him, but I want to do it, because I want to be by your side. And to be able to do that, I will also have to be in good terms with him."