Martin finally looked down at Oakley slowly. "And you accept him?"

Oakley shrugged as a small smile came to her face. "He's dating my brother. Family dinners would be awkward if I didn't."

Martin nodded slowly. "But your boyfriend?"

Oakley shrugged and nodded. "Honestly? I think he's just relieved to know I haven't slept with Diego."

Martin looked up at Ashton slowly. "You?"

Ashton shrugged as he leant back against the counter. "Love's love."

"My brother disagrees." Martin grumbled looking down at his lap slowly.

"Your brother's wrong then." Oakley fired out quickly.

Martin shook his head. "My brother believes you all to be sinners."

Oakley shrugged slightly. "So what if we are? Surely that's no reason to go trying to kill my brother."

"Your brother-" Martin spoke quietly. "Did he sin?"

Oakley shook her head as Martin stared at her. "My brother's a firefighter for Portland, never slept with a guy other than him." She gestured behind her to Diego.

Martin looked up at Diego slowly. "You love him?"

Diego nodded slowly. "More than life itself. I've never been more scared than when I thought I'd lost him."

"Jasper's gone..." Martin's voice broke as a small whimper came from him, his head hung as he broke eye contact.

Ashton, Diego and Oakley remained in silence. The trio couldn't even imagine the pain he was going through.

"We believe someone was making him commit these murders." Oakley finally spoke up.

Martin nodded slowly. "He told me it was God's wishes."

"Only it wasn't God." Oakley confirmed. "Someone used your boyfriend's faith against him."

Martin clenched up as he looked away from them again.

"If you know, tell us. We can stop them and get him the justice he deserves." Oakley pleaded up at him.

Martin didn't get a chance to answer as a knock at the door distracted them all.

Diego disappeared to answer it before reappearing with Ace and Evan in tow, now strapped up in a sling.

"Man you gotta try these diner burg-" the firefighter's sentence stopped as he saw the man tied to the chair.

"You cheating on me?" He straight up asked Diego.

Diego rolled his eyes as he shook his head and walked over to Martin, crouching down beside Oakley.

"You didn't kill him you know?" He spoke softly, as his gaze went to Evan. "You're not a killer Martin."

"Wait- he's the one that shot me?" Evan asked as he pointed down at Martin.

Martin managed to look up at Evan, standing beside Ace.

"You're the boyfriends." He mumbled as his eyes flicked between the two.

"Well we haven't actually put a label-" Ace started but received an elbow to the chest from Evan as he quickly nodded.

"Yeah we're the boyfriends."

"You accept each other?" Martin looked back down at Diego and Oakley.

The pair gave each other a soft smile.

"He's as much as a brother to me as any of my others." Oakley whispered.

"She's the baby sister I never had." He whispered back.

"Like Ashton said," Diego started as he got up and walked to stand beside Evan.

Their hands linked as he intertwined their fingers. "Love's love."

"You love him too?" Martin's eyes fell on Oakley.

Ace and Oakley had never mentioned the word 'love' to the other.

Yet to answer Martin's question, she spoke no words. Only slowly stood as she walked to stand beside Ace. Their hands met as she interlocked their fingers.

"You accept her love for a sinner?" Martin's question fired at Evan.

Evan shrugged calmly. "He's choosing to date a girl with six older brothers, we ain't the ones who should be worried if she gets hurts."

"There's seven of you?" Martin coughed out.

Oakley nodded. "Yeah we're still working out who's what sin." She forced a laugh.

Martin forced one in return. "You are wrath."

Evan pouted as his free hand released Diego's to wave about. "Seriously?!"

Martin nodded. "Your sister uses her anger well to fight."

Oakley reached into Ace's pocket, pulling out his blade, she slowly walked towards Martin.

Martin instantly clenched up as his eyes shut tightly.

"I shot your brother and was going to take your love." He gulped. "Do what you must."

"Ley..."

Oakley ignored Diego's comment as she flicked Ace's blade open.

Yet to everyone, mainly Martin's surprise, she cut him free, folding Ace's blade back down.

"I was going to kill you?" He questioned her quietly.

"Wait what-" Ace had instantly tensed up but was held back by Evan and Diego.

Oakley only shook her head down at Martin. "We didn't kill Jasper."

Martin nodded slowly.

"If you know who was sending Jasper those letters, you have to tell us."