"Whatever I request. I ask where Mor is, they find her and tell me. I asked them where you were, they told me," he answered, crossing his fingers on the table. Everything he did was smooth and thoughtless, as if his body was a shadow itself.

"I saw them. Your shadows, I mean. They danced, they tried to touch me. I believed they were a monster at first," Aurora spoke, eyes twitching as she looked at the tendrils rising to the tips of his wings.

"I saw that, I heard you," he responded. Aurora just watched him, chills shooting down her spine every time his eyes met hers. They stared at each other, just as they had done moments ago. Azriel parted his lips to say something, but heels clicking against the floor caught their attention. They both shifted to watch Mor enter the room, arms full of gowns and Night Court attire.

"Want me to put these in your room?" She asked, lifting her arms slightly. Aurora nodded, sending Azriel another glance before she stood and made her way to the bedroom they had gifted her.

There were lots of clothes; gowns of fine fabrics, Night Court attire of several colors. To meet the High Lord again, Aurora didn't want her midriff showing. She chose the least intense dress: A midnight blue simple gown that had sleeves cut off at her elbows. It fell to her feet, and she hoped they wouldn't be upset if she did not wear shoes. It had been five hundred years since she had, and she wasn't sure she could handle the restricted feeling when seeing three powerful males in one room.

Aurora left her room, matted hair still braided at the base of her neck. After Mor brushed it, the length had grown, straight rather than being tangled into a mess. It reached far enough that she'd have to move it when she sat to avoid sitting on the ends.

"Ready?" Mor asked, holding a hand to Aurora. She took it gently, and Mor held her other hand to Azriel. He glanced at Aurora, the short space that would be between them and swallowed.

"I'll fly."

Mor shrugged, winnowing them to the estate of the High Lord and Lady. Being exempt from the wards, they had appeared directly into the large sitting room. Azriel had walked in seconds after them. Aurora was as still as death, eyes wide as she met the hazel stare of a very large male. He had a female on his arm, her cold stare ripping through Aurora. Maybe this was a mistake.

"Aurora, thank you for coming to us," Feyre smiled from her seat. The High Lord was sat beside her, his hand on her knee. Aurora managed a dip of her head.

"Is that my dress?" The scowling faced female asked, letting her arm drop from the large male's.

"Nesta, you haven't fit in this dress for months," Mor snapped as she let go of Aurora's hand and walked to sit on the arm rest beside the High Lord. Aurora's nails dug into the fabric against her thighs, wide eyes snapping between each person. The females, Goddess, they radiated pure power. Azriel stepped beside the large male silently, crossing his arms as he kept his eyes on Aurora.

"This is Cassian, his mate, Nesta. This is Elain, and this is Amren," Mor motioned to each person. Elain, Mor, and Feyre were the only ones she wasn't concerned about killing her. The rest of them... She didn't trust as well. Nesta cleared her throat, shifting on her heels. Aurora didn't say anything, couldn't.

"Does she speak?" The dark haired female, Amren, snapped. Feyre sent her a harsh look.

"Aurora has been through immense trauma. I doubt she has seen this many fae in one room for centuries. Please, be patient," Feyre announced to the entire room, but kept Amren's glare. Aurora swallowed, eyes shooting to Azriel. His shadows rose, stretched towards her. 'You are safe' they seemed to say. Her chest fluttered as she parted her lips.

"I was requested by the High Lord?" She spoke in a terribly shaking voice. She hoped nobody heard the tremble, but the quirk in Amren's lip told her that they did.

"Yes, thank you for coming to meet us. This is my Inner Circle, my family. Please understand that you are safe within this court, within these walls. Not one person in this room will place a hand on you with malicious intent. Do you understand?" The High Lord, Rhys, spoke to her. His voice made her shake more. Aurora's eyes snapped to Cassian, his face settled into a calm, interested look. Looking back to the High Lord, she nodded.

"You wish to hear my past?" She asked, clutching the skirt of her gown, Nesta's gown.

"Whatever you trust to tell us, we would like to know when you were placed in that holding room, who put you there, why they did it. I understand you explained this to my mate, but I would like to hear more detail, if possible."

Aurora nodded again, taking in a deep breath before speaking. She told them of her childhood, her mother, Oberon, her brother. Everything that led to the moment she was taken by Mor. The more she spoke, the more comfort she felt. She went into detail, maybe too much based on the broken looks on the faces around her. Her voice began to dissolve as she reached the end, cracking until she fell into a whisper.

Silence followed her words, for far too long. Rhys opened his mouth, eyes slowly shifting to Cassian.

"Do you know of a general named Oberon in the Winter Court? A warrior named Aldric?" Cassian's face twisted for a moment, in deep thought.

"I believe the general was killed in the war with Hybern. It's possible his son overtook his rank, especially if he is as skilled as Aurora says," Cassian responded. Rhys sighed, tapping his fingers on Feyre's knee. Aurora continued to stare at Cassian, at the words he spoke.

"Is he truly dead?" She whispered, bringing attention back to her. Cassian shrugged.

"As far as I know. A lot of their ranks were killed in the war." Aurora swallowed, looking down at the floor. She wanted to be the one to get revenge on her father, just like she planned against her brother as a child.

"I can go check. See who is left," Azriel spoke up. Aurora didn't turn her eyes away from the floor, just stiffened at his voice.

"Please, Az. I'd like to know if Aldric is still alive, and see if you can get names for those who... Took advantage of Aurora. Mor, go speak to Viviane. She may be able to get Kallias to forgive us for torturing his armies." Aurora heard Azriel's footsteps behind her, the rush of wings, and then Mor's heels.

"Wait," Aurora spoke up, lifting her eyes, "I would like to train. I'd like to be able to get my own revenge." She turned her head to see Azriel, but he had already left.

"Your body needs to build natural strength and weight first. You can hardly talk for more than five minutes, you will not be able to wield a sword in that state. Let us focus on you getting healthy first," Cassian chimed in. Her eyes shot to him, to Nesta's. The stone faced female seemed to warm slightly, looking over Aurora's body, the way the dress still hung from her. It had been one of Nesta's from when she was at her lowest, and this female still could not fill it out.

"I agree with Cassian," Rhys stole her attention, "Stay at the House of Wind for now, let us gather information while you focus on your health. When the time is right, I give you permission to get your revenge, within my court."