"I really hope you can go to the end." Fang Jiexin said, "If you don't get married, I don't believe in love anymore!"

    "I'll take your word for it." Ren Zhaoruo smiled, "But it's too early to discuss marriage, we haven't even reached high school yet. Graduation."

    "Is it too early?" Fang Jiexin raised her eyebrows, "Then who did I hear, Wen Yan has to learn how to cook and do housework with her family at home. Isn't this the kind of bridal training class in Japan? It's just that Just turn the bride into the groom."

    Ren Zhaoruo was too guilty to speak, but she told her friends about it.

    "The most fear is that you are not in a hurry, but someone is in a hurry." Fang Jiexin saw Wen Yan who had just come in from the door, she smiled at Ren Zhaoruo, "Treasure it well, don't miss him."

    Ren Zhaoruo heard what she said. Meaning, her eyes followed her towards the door, just meeting Wen Yan's eyes. Ren Zhaoruo felt a little thirsty, so Wen Yan went to the canteen to buy cold drinks, which made him sweat from the heat.

    But all he thought about was his girlfriend, not how much he sweated.

    ——No need for Fang Jiexin to say, they will come to the end. Wen Yan and herself are the protagonists of Tianwen. She already knows the direction of the script. How could she let this story be BE.

    They will be happy and happy, just like the princes and princesses in fairy tales.

    ***

    On the day before the college entrance examination, the school did not force students to participate in self-study. Those who want to study on their own at school can stay at the school, those who want to go home to review can go home, and even those who don’t want to open books can arrange their own time.

    Ren Zhaoruo felt that there was a more learning atmosphere in school, so he decided to go back to school for self-study. Wen Yan listened to her arrangements. She said she wanted to go back to school, so he went back to school with her.

    Her friends also thought the same, and went back to school as usual. Qian Zihong originally wanted to spend comfortably at home, but was pulled from the bed by Shi Jiakai.

    Liu Wenyin also invited the returning students to lunch. As the head teacher for the first time, she is about to send away the first batch of graduates. This memory is unforgettable. As long as she thinks of the start of school in September, she will not see these familiar faces. , she wanted to cry.

    But in front of the students, she still endured it, smiled and asked everyone to eat more, turned her back and secretly wiped away tears.

    There is no class today, Fang Jiexin no longer occupies Ren Zhaoruo's seat at the same table, she wisely gave her seat to Wen Yan, God knows how long he has been interested in this position.

    Wen Yan got what he wanted and was able to be Ren Zhaoruo's roommate once before graduating from high school. He couldn't help thinking that if he really wanted to sit with her before, he probably wouldn't be in the mood for class.

    However, it was a good feeling to sit with the person I liked, which made Wen Yan, who had no feeling for 'the last time back to the classroom', felt a little reluctant.

    It was the last day, and if Ren Zhao didn't want to push himself too hard, he would review it by himself, and then go through a topic that he was not familiar with with Wen Yan, and then he would complete his goal.

    In order not to interfere with other students studying in the classroom, the two decided to go out for a walk.

    The school gave other grades a leave for the college entrance examination, and now they are the only high school seniors left in the school. The implication is that there are not many people, and they can hold hands openly.