"

    In the end, Ruan Jingyi was the first person to ask the question, "If Ruoruo said that you confessed first, so how long have you liked her?"

    This is what everyone wants to know. For a long time, I really couldn't see that he had any thoughts on Ren Zhaoruo.

    "It started from the second day of junior high." Wen Yan felt embarrassed at first, but since he confessed to Ren Zhaoruo, it became a capital for him to show off.

    Few people like a person for so long, doesn't this prove that he is affectionate and dedicated to Ren Zhaoruo?

    Shi Jiakai was stunned, "Isn't that...five years?"

    Wen Yan and Ren Zhaoruo looked at each other and said with a smile, "Yes, five years."

    Others: "..."

    I thought five months was a long time. Oh, it turned out to be five years, and I can't remember what I was doing five years ago. Shouldn't it be said that Wen Yan was covering up too well? They couldn't tell at all that he liked Ren Zhaoruo for five years.

    Wait... Wen Yan's strange actions before, his inexplicable reaction, could it be a foreshadowing, and now that I think about it, I realize that there was an omen so early.

    The others were too shocked to speak. There were more and more people in the class, and Ding Xiao and Ruan Jingyi had to go back to their class.

    Shi Jiakai led Qian Zihong, who was frozen into an ice sculpture, back to his seat. Fang Jiexin, who was about to resume the relationship, also walked away, leaving only the young couple who had just been together.

    There is a camera in the classroom, they couldn't hug each other like last night and didn't want to separate. Ren Zhaoruo stared at him with smiling eyes, Wen Yan's heart melted into a ball, he couldn't be as expressionless as before.

    The person he likes is in front of him, and he feels that his smile has increased.

    Wen Yan reached out and rubbed her head, and said softly, "Good morning."

    "Morning." Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "Did you sleep well last night? They slept poorly."

    Wen Yan smiled He smiled, "The person I like has promised to be with me, how could I not sleep well."

    It's just that I haven't seen each other all night, and it seems that there are thousands of words I want to say to the other party. The tenderness in Wen Yan's eyes made Ren Zhaoruo look away shyly. Once an indifferent person treats someone well, it must be doubly good. His only tenderness is on you.

    Ren Zhaoruo tugged at his sleeve and whispered, "Can we have dinner together at noon?"

    Wen Yan's eyes lit up, "Of course it's good."

    Ren Zhaoruo was afraid of being watched like this again. She didn't have the heart to listen to today's class. She cleared her throat, "Let's go back, we'll have to read it later."

    No matter what she said, Wen Yan had only one answer. , "Okay." The

    two returned to their seats one after the other, and Wen Yan squeezed her hand lightly before leaving. Ren Zhaoruo sat back in his seat and pretended to open the textbook seriously, still thinking about Wen Yan's little actions just now.

    Fang Jiexin suddenly remembered something, "Do you remember, we joked at the time that we were going to have a gamble, betting that you and Wen Yan would get off the list first."