Ren Zhaoruo's friends have never seen such a thing, and to be more precise, almost no one present has experienced the child's wrong oolong.

    Several people looked at each other, not knowing what tone they would use to speak to Ren Zhaoruo. This should be a sad thing, her brother is not a real brother, but her real family is back, which should be celebrated.

    Qian Zihong scratched his head, "Have any of you heard that Zhaoruo mentioned this? Why didn't she say anything..."

    Shi Jiakai sighed: "This is not something to show off, right? Zhaoruo must be very Sad."

    "Oh, that's not what I meant." Qian Zihong shook his head, "I just think she can tell us, aren't we friends, so we can share some of it for her?" Fang Jiexin said, "

    Zhaoruo doesn't want to Let's worry."

    "No wonder Zhaoruo took two days off last time..." Ding Xiao guessed, "It's probably because of this? After returning from that vacation, her temperament has changed a bit, and she always feels She has become more mature, so it's because of this..."

    Wen Yan remained silent, which was similar to what he had guessed before. He looked at Ren Zhaoruo and saw that her normal expression did not look sad and sad, and the big stone hanging in his heart finally fell.     It's better to tell the truth than to keep it in your heart. At least you don't have to worry about it being exposed one day. What you say means you have the initiative. There is nothing wrong with the Ren family's approach.     Qian Zihong said, "If this person is Zhaoruo's brother, wouldn't Yiyun be very embarrassed."     Playmates like him, Shi Jiakai and Ding Xiao, who grew up with Ren Zhaoruo, have seen both sides for a long time. Family, they can be said to have been watched and grown up by Ren Yiyun. Although the relationship with him is average, compared with Ren Yiyun, a real young master who kills halfway, they will prefer the latter.     "..." Several people were silent.

    Shi Jiakai concluded: "No matter what, we just need to stand by Zhaoruo's side. Our friend is her, and the person we are worried about is also her. It is not convenient for us to intervene in her housework. As long as Zhaoruo needs us, we will promptly Just lend a helping hand."

    "Yes." Fang Jiexin nodded, "Let's pay more attention to Ruoruo, and if we find that she is in a bad mood, we need to comfort her in time. It's also very difficult for her."

    "But it's such a good birthday. Heavy, I'm too embarrassed to give birthday gifts." Ding Xiao's face was tangled, "Is she still in the mood to receive gifts?"

    Qian Zihong who prepared a tricky gift did not dare to speak, he is now going to buy a new gift is there time?

    Several people sighed in unison, and Ren Zhaoruo just came over at this time.

    She wondered: "What's the matter with you?"

    Ding Xiao took her arm and joked in a complaining tone: "Why didn't you tell us about such a big thing? Aren't we good friends who can talk about everything? ?"

    Ren Zhaoruo hesitated, "Well... I'm sorry, but this is not something I can control."

    If she could say something, she would have said it early, and she knew that this group of friends would not guess anything at random. But in order to make the script go smoothly, she didn't want to make extra troubles, she still solved the problem of the true and false young master first and then made it clear to her friends.

    "It doesn't matter, everyone knows now, and everyone will understand you." Fang Jiexin comforted, "Then how did your two brothers arrange..."

    "His real parents are no longer there, and after discussion, we decided to adopt him. "Ren Zhaoruo didn't say who it was, but everyone knew that this 'he' was Ren Yiyun.