Qian Zihong snorted and said, "It's really an iron rooster!" The

    two naive boys quarreled over this topic, Fang Jiexin was watching the excitement, while Ren Zhaoruo fell into his own contemplation.

    This trip was quite special. It was Xu Cheming's first trip to the Ren family. As a member of the Ren family, he certainly couldn't miss it. It's also an opportunity to strengthen relationships, and both parents and mothers are carefully planning the journey.

    Ren Yiyun hasn't decided whether to go with him or not. Whether he will or not, Ren Zhaoruo feels that this journey will be a little awkward. Maybe they don't think so, but she always thinks it's weird.     If he left Ren Yiyun, it seemed a little too cold, and he would be 'tired' of this fake son so quickly. If he takes it, he will definitely have a chance to be alone with Xu Cheming. The relationship between the two is awkward, and he doesn't know what will happen.     It's impossible for Ren Zhaoruo to tell others about her thoughts. It's too disappointing. I can only hope that everything goes well...     ***     On the last day of the final exam, the students who passed the exam couldn't wait to leave the school. Because Wen Yan wanted to stay and help Liu Wenyin with errands, it was dark when she left. The campus was quiet, and occasionally the sound of rollers could be heard, which were students dragging their suitcases home.     Ren Zhaoruo came out of the office first, leaned out the railing and looked out, "Wow, the sun is going down."     Wen Yan, who was following behind her, walked to her side to confirm that she would not fall, and then replied, "Yes, It seems that we have been in the office for a long time."     "Then let's go back to the classroom to get our schoolbag." Ren Zhaoruo turned his head and smiled at him, "Just when we got home, we could have a hot meal, which is the happiest thing in winter. Right?"     Wen Yan looked down at her, half of Ren Zhaoruo's face was wrapped in a scarf, looking extra cute, a pair of bright eyes looked at him, making his heart beat faster.     He replied: "Yeah."     ——Happiness is not only the hot meal in winter, but also the time alone with her.

    The two returned to the classroom to get their schoolbags. Before leaving, they checked whether the doors and windows were closed. After locking the doors, they were ready to leave.

    Most of the students have already left the school, and some dormitory students will stay in the dormitory for one more night and then go home tomorrow. Those students will not return to the classroom for self-study after the final exam. Therefore, the security turned off the lights in the teaching building, leaving only a few dim lights to illuminate the stairs to make way for the overtime teachers.

    Ren Zhaoruo remembered a difficult problem on the test paper, turned around and talked to Wen Yan about her problem-solving ideas, trying to confirm that her method was correct. The lights were dim, and she didn't pay attention to her feet when she was talking, she stepped on the air and almost fell down the stairs -

    Wen Yan immediately reached out and grabbed her, pulled in his direction, and pulled Ren Zhaoruo into his arms.

    He nervously asked, "Are you alright?"

    Ren Zhaoruo was in shock, "No, it's alright."

    Fortunately, he grabbed her in time, and she didn't have an accident. Wen Yan breathed a sigh of relief, patted Ren Zhaoruo on the back, and reassured: "Fortunately you didn't fall."

    Neither of them noticed that they were so close that if a third person saw it, they would Use 'ambiguous' to describe their current atmosphere.

    When Ren Zhaoruo was pulled into his arms by Wen Yan just now, he bumped into his chest, feeling as if he had bumped into a wall, but it wasn't that strong.