After school, they don't discuss learning matters. Ren Zhaoruo and Wen Yan chat about the content of the game. They have very few common topics, but at least there are words that can be talked about.

    The Ren family's car was parked in a familiar location, and Wen Yan and Ren Zhaoruo saw it at a glance. He also noticed the young man leaning against the door. When he saw Ren Zhaoruo, he immediately stood up and looked at her with a smile.

    Ren Zhaoruo, who was beside him, rushed forward quickly and called out "Brother".

    Wen Yan froze in place, what's the situation? Why does she have another brother?

    *** It was agreed

    that he was going to pick up his sister from school, but Xu Cheming didn't forget about it. Ren Zhaoruo was late from school these days. He was worried about her safety. When Uncle Zhang drove to school, he would go with him.

    The previous few times he had been in the car waiting for his sister to leave school, but today he was not waiting for her in the car.

    On the way here, Xu Cheming noticed that there were mobile vendors selling roasted sweet potatoes. He asked Uncle Zhang to stop, got out of the car and bought two roasted sweet potatoes, ready to share with Ren Zhaoruo.

    He was also craving this thing when he was a child, especially after the evening self-study and get out of class, when he was hungry, he would always smell the fragrance of sweet potatoes on the way home. At that time, he had no money to buy these things to eat, and now he finally has the money to taste it.

    He wanted to share his memories with his sister, which might be worthless to her, but long-craved food to him.

    Xu Cheming was leaning against the car, waiting for his sister to get out of school, wanting to let her try this roasted sweet potato as soon as possible.

    When he saw his sister, he also saw the boy beside her. The boy and his sister were talking and laughing, and they seemed to have a good relationship, but he didn't seem to have heard that his sister had a boyfriend.

    Calling him a friend was not quite appropriate, but Xu Cheming could see that the boy looked at his sister was not looking at an ordinary friend, he must have meant something to her. But he didn't hear from his sister that she liked someone.

    Maybe it's because my sister doesn't want to mention it, or maybe it's just a one-sided liking?

    Xu Cheming hoped it was the latter. It wasn't long before he recognized his sister. He didn't want her to put her mind on another person. If she had a boyfriend, she would definitely not be as close to herself as she used to be.

    It's fine to say that he is jealous, but he just doesn't want his sister to have a boyfriend so soon and leave him as a brother.

    At first, he didn't understand this kind of emotion. After he really had his sister, he felt that there were no good men outside, except for men he and his father could not trust. He was very worried that his sister would be deceived by those men. .

    Although he knew his thinking was wrong, he didn't want to change it.

    Fortunately, the moment my sister saw her, she immediately ran in her direction instead of looking back at the boy's reaction.

    ——At least the status of this boy can’t surpass himself for the time being.

    Xu Cheming freed one hand and rubbed Ren Zhaoruo's head, then took her schoolbag, "Why is it so late today?"