Seeing him approaching, Ren Zhaoruo shook the soy sauce in his hand, "Brother Cheming, can you still cook for yourself?"

    "Yes, if you have time, you will cook it yourself. The food outside is too expensive." Xu Cheming smiled lightly. Said, "If there is a chance in the future, my brother will show you his hands."

    Ren Zhaoruo said excitedly: "Okay!"

    Xu Cheming reached out and took the soy sauce in Ren Zhaoruo's hand. After he moved away, these seasonings would be useless. Clean them up this time.

    Ren Zhaoruo also took this into consideration, and she suggested, "Let me help my brother pack things together, and the two of us can work faster."

    Xu Cheming didn't want to tire her, "No need, Zhaoruo just sit down and wait for me."

    "Oh, I'm sitting there but you're packing, and I'll feel uncomfortable all over." Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "Let me help you pack up. On the way back, will my brother invite me to drink milk tea? Just treat it as me. The labor cost."

    Xu Cheming couldn't tell her, but accepting her intentions, he touched her head and smiled helplessly: "Brother, I'll find you a glove, you can wear it and then clean it up."

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded, " Good." The

    two brothers and sisters started working together, and the speed of cleaning up was much faster than Xu Cheming did alone. Some things are now reluctant to throw away before, and the things that you want to keep and take away are packed with backpacks. Xu Cheming also simply cleaned up and covered the furniture with cloth to prevent dust.

    After closing the window, Xu Cheming dragged his luggage and stood at the door, looking back at the place where he had lived for more than ten years, as if he could still see the figure of a child standing on a small stool to cook for him.

    Ren Zhaoruo waited quietly, waiting for him to say goodbye to the past.

    "Let's go." He looked back at his sister.

    Ren Zhaoruo smiled back, "Yeah."

    Uncle Zhang helped them put their luggage in the car, and the people who had been watching for a long time finally recognized Xu Cheming.

    "Cheming?" The man asked suspiciously, "Where are you going? Who are these people?"

    Xu Cheming was dressed differently today. If someone hadn't recognized him and shouted his name, others would have no idea about this. who is it.

    "That's right, Cheming, why are you dressed like this?"

    This is a long story, and if you explain it one by one, it might not be enough today. Xu Cheming summed it all up: "I'm going home."

    "Home? "The man touched his head.

    Xu Cheming didn't intend to explain, he bowed deeply to them, "Thank you for taking care of you all these years."

    "Why do you say this, we are a family!"

    "Yes, yes, don't be so polite, we really I feel embarrassed."

    Xu Cheming smiled and said, "I'll come back to see you."

    Although he didn't know what was going on, the neighbors waved goodbye to him and told him to live a good life after returning home, and not to come back to this dilapidated place in the end.

    Ren Zhaoruo listened to their chat, although the people here are not as rich as those in Lanyuan, but the human touch here is stronger than those in Lanyuan. It was in such an environment that Xu Cheming grew up. Although life was difficult, he still had someone by his side.