Ren Yiyun was sitting at the desk and didn't know what he was doing. Ren Zhaoruo was used to this method of opening the door for a long time. Even if it was too hot, he would dress neatly and put on his clothes immediately after taking a shower. He was afraid that his sister would suddenly Come in and see something you shouldn't see.

    As soon as Ren Zhaoruo came in, he saw the food on the small table, which had not been touched at all. How did he bring it up just now, and it is the same now.

    She walked to Ren Yiyun's side and found that he was looking through his previous albums.

    Ren's father is very low-key outside, and can't find any photos of him except for the news that must be published, but internally he is a camera maniac. He likes taking pictures of his wife very much, and also asks the children to take pictures for them. There is a dedicated shelf.

    Ren Yiyun didn't like to take pictures in the past, and the group photos at home were all smiling and reluctant. Now, when he looks back at these photos, he can think of the story behind each photo, and he smiles and tears almost fall.     These photos are memories that I dare not touch easily. The more beautiful the past, the more painful it is. He is like a joke, he didn't know how to cherish before, but now he regrets it too much.     Even, he still regrets why he didn't smile at that time, why he kept his face unhappy, as if he was dissatisfied with this family.     Ren Zhaoruo looked away and didn't discuss with him why he was looking at the album at this time, "Why don't you eat? It's not good to waste food, that's what you taught me at the time."     Ren Yiyun shook his head, " I have no appetite."     "No appetite?" Ren Zhaoruo raised his eyebrows, "Don't pretend to be melancholy, it's not like you."     She took Ren Yiyun's hand and pulled him to the small table, "Don't waste the yellow Auntie’s hard work, and you haven’t eaten for a day, aren’t you hungry?”     Ren Yiyun likes Japanese food, Aunt Huang specially made his favorite dishes in order to make him happy, and the dinners of the rest of the Ren family are not Japanese. As expected, this was specially made by Aunt Huang for him.

    Ren Zhaoruo was a little jealous and wanted to quarrel with the temperamental Ren Yiyun, but after thinking that it was usually her family who accommodated her to eat Cantonese food, she didn't dare to say more.

    The tonkatsu was cold and not as tasty as when it was freshly fried, but it still had an enticing aroma.

    Ren Zhaoruo handed him one set of cutlery, picked up another set, and mercilessly took a bite of the largest pork chop, "Oh, it's delicious!"

    Ren Yiyun looked at her with disgust, "You Are you not full for dinner? How can you grab something to eat with me?"

    "I'm really not full." Ren Zhaoruo said nonchalantly, "Anyway, you said you have no appetite, then let me help you eat these things!

    " Yiyun crossed her arms around her chest and sat aside watching her eat. I don't know if it's because of her company that she is in a better mood, or because her food looks so delicious that all the greedy worms who hooked Ren Yiyun ran out.

    He touched his stomach. He hadn't eaten for a day. The last meal was the airplane meal he ate on the plane. When he's down, he doesn't have the time to think about whether he's hungry, but now he's beating a drum.

    Ren Zhaoruo heard the sound of his stomach, smiled and rolled her eyes, "Eat if you're hungry, don't pretend to be handsome."

    "..." Ren Yiyun picked up the chopsticks and snatched the second largest pork chop that Ren Zhaoruo liked. He took a big bite and smiled contentedly at her.