Ren Yiyun raised his eyebrows, "You can pay if you want."

    "You are a big brother, you should treat your guests." Ren Zhaoruo said, "Let's eat Western food, I want to eat steak."

    "Just eat Western food?" Ren Yi Yun couldn't believe it, "I thought you wanted to eat kaiseki."

    Ren Zhaoruo smiled and said nothing. The steak needs to be cut with a knife. She was very upset all day, just to cut something to let out her breath - just put this nasty brother in and cut him into eight pieces!

    She looked at the three classmates, "What about you?"

    Qian Zihong and Shi Jiakai exchanged glances and decided to go home for dinner. Although they also wanted to eat western food, they couldn't resist Ren Yiyun's murderous look. They don't want to take Ren Zhaoruo away, so why look at them like this!

    "I, we plan to go home." Qian Zihong took a few steps back, "Brother Yan, what about you?"

    Wen Yan glanced at Ren Zhaoruo, and Ren Yiyun beside her stepped forward to block his gaze, and he felt guilty. Look back.

    "I'll be with you."

    "Ah, let's go." Qian Zihong pushed him away quickly, "Zhaoruo, Brother Yiyun, let's go first, see you another day."

    Ren Zhaoruo was confused, "Uh, bye bye. "

    Why do they look like something terrifying is driving them away?

    Wen Yan was a little reluctant, but could only leave with the two of them. Ren Yiyun watched the three boys with a smile, and when their figures disappeared from the crowd, he retracted his gaze.

    The three stinky boys finally left, he relaxed, "Let's go, let's go to dinner."

    ***

    Since it was his brother's treat, Ren Zhaoruo mercilessly ordered the highest-priced meal on the menu, and contentedly took a photo with his mobile phone and sent it at home In the crowd, they pretended to say that my brother was so kind to me.

    Ren Yiyun just went to a bathroom and came back. The table was full of food. He looked at his sister, "Can you finish it by ordering so much?"

    "Don't worry, I will definitely finish it all." Ren Zhaoruo said with a smile     , "I will never waste your money." If Ren Yiyun believed what she was telling the truth, then he would be a big fool.

    "If there is any leftover food, then you will pay for it." Ren     Zhaoruo gritted his

    teeth and said, "I will eat it, and I will eat it if I can't finish it." Ren Yiyun raised his eyebrows, "Then I will wait and see."     Quiet There was a sudden applause from the western restaurant. It turned out that someone had successfully proposed a marriage. The woman's face was full of moved tears as she hugged her boyfriend.     Ren Zhaoruo just glanced away and turned his attention back to the steak, as if he had no interest in the couple at all.     Seeing his sister's indifferent reaction, Ren Yiyun remembered the thoughts of the boy named Wen Yan, and he was a little curious about what his sister thought.     "You have a good relationship with those boys?"     Ren Zhaoruo was stunned for a while before realizing that these boys were referring to Shi Jiakai and the others. She looked at her brother with disgust, "Don't you know them? Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong, and I grew up together, do you think we can have a good relationship?"     Ren Yiyun said, "You have a good relationship with the opposite sex, but why are you still single now?" Ren Zhaoruo     made a face at him, "Then you You're not single either, you're six years older than me, so you're in a hurry."     "Tell me." Ren Yiyun leaned back and looked at his sister, "Do you have someone you like in school?"     Ren Zhaoruo rolled his eyes, "Why do you keep asking me if I have someone I like in school, no, no, no,     okay?" "Is there someone who likes you?" Ren Yiyun remembered what he had witnessed. At the scene of the confession, I couldn't help laughing.     Ren Zhaoruo also remembered her reply at the time, and touched her nose embarrassedly, "Why bring this up..."