Father Wen narrowed his eyes, "Well... I really want to have a good talk with Xiaoyan, why does his temper become more and more strange as he gets older."

    "Adolescence is like this . That's it." Mother Wen sighed, "Fortunately, Xiaoyan doesn't talk much, and people want to beat him if he doesn't speak."

    Although this sounds a bit ugly, it's true, even Wen's father and mother sometimes say it. I want to beat my own son - will I die if I don't pretend?

    ...

    Wen Yan rummaged in the cloakroom for a long time before picking out a set of clothes that barely fit. Although they were all black, they were black and looked good. He seemed to be tall and tall, with long legs and a good figure. He straightened his hairstyle in front of the mirror, seemingly unintentional In fact, the hair is carefully combed, and it does not look so contrived.

    He brushed his hair and thought about the girl. Did she get up at this time? Will he meet her when he goes to Ren's house? How should he greet him if he meets him?

    Wen Yan went downstairs after confirming that she was in the correct shape. Wen's father and mother had long finished breakfast and sat on the sofa waiting for this son. They looked at the son who was walking like a T-stage speechlessly.

    "My big star son, have you designed your look?"

    "..." Wen Yan didn't feel shy at all, and even thought it was right, he couldn't go to see the person he liked without combing his hair and clothes in a mess Bar?

    Of course, Wen's father and Wen's mother didn't take this matter to heart, they just complained, they knew how much their son values ​​his appearance. They actually don't understand why their son cares so much about this, but the reason 'adolescence' can explain everything.

    Wen's father even felt the same. He was more stinky than him when Wen Yan was his age, but the fashion at that time was not as diverse as it is now, and the style of clothes was limited. No matter how ugly, he could only wear those clothes

    . "Okay, okay, let's go."

    Wen's house is not far from Ren's house, so you don't need to drive and walk slowly. Wen's father and mother enjoy the scenery along the road, while Wen Yan keeps simulating the scene of meeting with Ren Zhaoruo in his mind.

    What kind of tone should he use to greet her in the most natural and handsome way... There should be no problem with his current look, right?

    As soon as he arrived at Ren's house, Wen's father and Wen's mother entered the door skillfully as if returning to his hometown. Wen Yan was stunned in place, so what did he miss? Why are my parents so familiar with this place?

    They seem to... have known each other for a long time. Is the relationship between the two families so good? He and Ren Zhaoruo had been classmates for three years before they started chatting about topics. Compared with his parents, he was really weak...

    Wen Yan turned around and urged him, "Xiao Yan, follow quickly."

    Wen Yan walked quickly Moving forward, "Come on."

    He followed his parents into the Ren's house, watched them greet the Ren's nanny, and came to the Ren's garden with ease. Wen Yan was stunned throughout the whole process. Is this the Ren's or the Wen's?

    Wen Yan looked at the Ren family's garden. He had heard Shi Jiakai and the others mentioned that hearing it and seeing it with his own eyes were two different things. He had to admit that what his parents said was true, and the Ren family's garden was really beautiful.