The words made Ren Zhaoruo's mouth dry, so that the other party understood that this was just a simple investigation, not to make a decision now, and still have time to think about what to choose.

    Finally succeeded in persuading the classmate, Ren Zhaoruo breathed a sigh of relief, only to notice Wen Yan beside him, had he been waiting while he was talking?

    "Sorry, did you wait for a long time?"

    Wen Yan shook her head, "It's okay, you were busy just now, so I didn't bother you."

    "Actually, you can hand over the note to Yuan Lun, so you don't have to wait here for so long. ." Ren Zhaoruo took the paper he handed over, "Does it belong to you and Qian Zihong?"

    "Yeah." Wen Yan completed the task and didn't want to return to her seat so quickly, and continued to chat with her on the topic, "I heard that You also chose physics?"

    "Yeah, Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong, too." Ren Zhaoruo nodded, "Physics has a relatively high coverage rate, except for those majors that must choose history before they can enroll, basically any major Choose."

    Wen Yan continued to ask: "What about the other two, do you have any ideas?"

    Ren Zhaoruo regarded the other party as the same as other classmates who came to consult her about her ideas, and did not think in other directions at all.

    "Well... I haven't thought about it yet, maybe it's physical or chemical, I feel that these two are quite popular."

    Wen Yan nodded, "Indeed, the data I saw before seems to have a physical coverage rate of 90%. % or more." The physical and chemical creatures and the

    physical and chemical land... He wrote it down first, and waited until the end to confirm what Ren Zhaoruo chose.

    Ren Zhaoruo smiled, "Maybe I will continue to be a classmate in the future."

    Wen Yan nodded and did not answer. Of course he hoped that what she said would come true, but it was not a matter of fate, it was man-made - knowing which course she took, he could choose the same.

    He didn't answer, and the atmosphere became a little awkward. Someone just called Ren Zhaoruo's name, and Ren Zhaoruo took the opportunity to leave.

    "Someone is calling me, shall I go first?"

    Wen Yan nodded, "Well, then I'll go back."

    He reluctantly looked at the back of her leaving, and finally withdrew his gaze, returned to his seat, listened to With Qian Zihong and Shi Jiakai discussing what to choose from the other two.

    ***

    Ren Zhaoruo and Yuan Lun sorted out the collected notes and handed them over to Liu Wenyin. Liu Wenyin and the two squad leaders got to know their thoughts first.

    "Both of you want to apply for physics, right? Your grades in this course are pretty good, and it's suitable for you." Liu Wenyin took a sip of water and continued, "Have you chosen the remaining two?

    " She shook her head, and she said, "If you want to study medicine or chemical engineering, you must choose chemistry. If you want to study law, you must choose politics. Do you have a general direction?"

    Yuan Lun replied, "Well... ...then I might choose chemistry, I'm more interested in medicine."

    Ren Zhaoruo still shook her head, she was interested in everything, but most of this interest was a three-minute enthusiasm. If she really wanted to make a living from it, I guess she can't take it.