Ren Zhaoruo was a little full after she had eaten all the food. She observed Luo Zheng's face and said, "Brother Zheng, why are you looking for me today?"

    Luo Zheng put down his chopsticks, "I have something to do. I want to talk to you."

    He took a deep breath, "Zhaoruo, your sister and I have decided to break up. We were separated for a while and finally decided to end this relationship.

    " The feeling of relief, instead of worrying all the time, it is better to announce the results sooner.

    Luo Zheng smiled bitterly: "Maybe you already guessed it, but I still want to tell you about it. I'm sorry, Zhaoruo."

    "I know." Ren Zhaoruo stared at the tablecloth, not daring to look up at him. Expression, "I know why you two separated, Brother Zheng, you don't have to feel sorry for me, I should say sorry."

    Luo Zheng was startled, "You, you know... that's right, you are sisters, according to her Her personality is not someone who will bow her head, unless someone persuades her..."

    "I don't mind you breaking up, because my sister's actions are indeed wrong. It's strange that you can forgive her. I guess everyone is unwilling to take it as yes. A substitute."

    Ren Zhaoruo paused and continued: "If you don't want to deal with me anymore because of this matter, I, I can accept it."

    Luo Zheng asked: "Really? Even if I delete it Can you accept your friend as a stranger you've never met in the future?"

    Ren Zhaoruo pursed his lips, was silent for a long time, and finally nodded vigorously.

    When she was waiting for Luo Zhenghui to answer her, when she heard his laughter, she raised her head suspiciously and found Luo Zheng covered his mouth and snickered.

    "What, what's wrong?"

    Luo Zheng shook his head with a smile, "I was joking with you, Zhaoruo, I'm not someone who blames other people, and you and I will not cut off communication because of my separation from your sister. If you do anything wrong, you are still my friend."

    Ren Zhaoruo murmured to himself, "Really?"

    "Really." Luo Zheng reached out and rubbed her head, "This time, please don't cut your head, but want to express that we are still friends in the future, don't mistake the other party for not being friends because of some misunderstandings. "

    It's me who should say sorry. The last time I made you encounter these unwarranted disasters, I have already explained to my fans, don't attack the opposite sex around me at will. After such an incident, you are still willing to regard me as you. My friend, I should say thank you to you."     Ren Zhaoruo stared blankly at Luo Zheng who comforted her, why would such a good person have such a plot arrangement? Sometimes she really doesn't understand what the writers think. Kind people will be abused, while vicious people will jump to the last chapter, making readers' hearts cramped.     "Then...what about you and your elder sister?"     "Your elder sister and I are separated peacefully." Luo Zheng joked, "She is still my boss now, and a commoner like me can't resist the landlord."     Ren Zhaoruo suddenly remembered Xiao Wen and Ding Xiao, "Does everyone else know that you broke up?"     Luo Zheng replied, "I don't know yet, I want to tell you first, I don't want you to hear this news from other people. Maybe that's all. God, anyone in the know will know that we broke up."     It seemed that Ding Xiao was going to tell her by himself, I don't know how she would react... Ren Zhaoruo felt scared after thinking about that scene.     Ren Zhaoruo remembered one thing, "Ah, yes, can I still play with you in the future? Will it be a little embarrassing?"     Luo Zheng smiled and said, "No, if Zhaoruo wants to play with me, just tell me, I'll take time to accompany you."     Even if he said so, Ren Zhaoruo would have to choose a place far away from the Ren family when he asked him to meet in the future, so as to save his sister from meeting him. Even if his face showed nothing, but who knows what he was thinking in his heart, maybe it would be better if we didn't meet. After seeing the face, those painful emotions flooded into my heart, and the more I thought about it, the more depressed I became. In the end...     Ren Zhaoruo stopped her thoughts and said, "Politics Is your brother resting recently? What are you going to do in the future?"

    Luo Zhengneng's current position is inseparable from the help of Ren Qingmeng. In the original plot, he chose to withdraw from the circle and no longer act after learning the truth, and did not want any help from Ren Qingmeng.

    "Me? I will continue to act." Luo Zheng smiled lightly, "Being an actor is my dream since I was a child. I have finally achieved my current achievements and the love of my fans. I can't just leave it alone. "     Ren Zhaoruo turned into a crazy fan and cheered him on, "That's right, you can't suffer! Ren has given you so many resources, and you have also made a lot of money for Ren. You deserve it! And you paid so much effort. You can't achieve this level by anyone else, your success is your own."     Luo Zheng was stunned, then laughed: "Isn't the Ren family yours? How can Zhao Ruo stand in the perspective of an outsider like me? Help me speak."     "Because I'm a conscientious boss, I won't eat the flesh and blood of my employees." Ren Zhaoruo pretended to say, "Brother Zheng, you have to keep your word, and you can get a few more awards in the future, but don't. I'm sorry for my expectations."     Luo Zheng said, "Okay, I will definitely do it."     "I have one last question." Ren Zhaoruo raised his hand, "If you find a girlfriend in the future, will you reduce your contacts with me?"     "Are you worried that she will be jealous?" Luo Zheng shook his head and smiled, "I don't plan to find a girlfriend anymore, I have no idea of ​​falling in love, I am going to put my time and energy into work, like those novels you like to read, I'm going to have a big male protagonist, how about it?"     It seems that this relationship really hurt him too deeply. Ren Zhaoruo thought silently in his heart, but the girlfriend is still a matter of fate, maybe he will meet someone he likes in the future. But it doesn't matter if you don't have a girlfriend. Isn't it good to have money and a career? You have to work hard when you are young.     Ren Zhaoruo gave a thumbs up, "Okay, the big male lead, you are the male lead, the one who doesn't love beauties and loves the country."     After saying that, the expressions of the two were much more relaxed than when they first met. After chatting for a while, finally preparing to end the meeting.

    Luo Zheng asked Ren Zhaoruo how to go back later. Ren Zhaoruo said that he wanted to go outside for a while and then go home. Luo Zheng asked her to pay attention to safety and asked her to leave first, and he would leave later.

    Ren Zhaoruo was walking on the road alone and shouted out the system, "Is this mission over? Although it's not a HE, it's not a BE, their relationship hasn't been strained, and Brother Zheng hasn't quit the entertainment industry, so it's a NE, right?"

    [Yes, host, the task shows that it has been completed, congratulations to the host for correcting another plot. ]

    [Compared to the BE in the original plot, and the HE who forgives Ren Qingmeng with Luo Zheng, and the two continue to be together, I feel this ending is more reasonable now. 】

    "Indeed, if you have been hurt by a person and you have to forgive the other person and continue to love each other, I will look down on it." Ren Zhaoruo rolled his eyes, "I hate this kind of scumbag writing the most in novels, I really want to wash it after reading it. Wash your eyes."

    Even if the object becomes her own sister, she will not stand on her sister's side, and she will not be HE if she is not HE.

    "Have I completed two dungeons? How many more are there next? Is it only my brother's one left?"

    [There is one plot left to be corrected, but the host still has two scripts to deal with. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo: "??"

    "When will there be another one? This one shouldn't need to be corrected, right?

    " 】

    "..." Ren Zhaoruo was silent, "Okay, let's wait for that day to come."

    I hope it is Tianwen, or it is the plot of the male and female protagonists and double business online, she doesn't want to deal with these bloody plots anymore!

    The author has something to say:

    The second copy ends here~ There will be no reconciliation in the future. Breaking up is breaking up ⊙_⊙

    Then I have been busy with work recently + Calvin, the update time may be 18:00, it may be 21:00, if If there is no update at 18:00, then everyone will come at 21:00~ Thank you for your understanding ToT