Maybe it's because Ren Zhaoruo is the youngest child in the family, with her elder sister and brother around, she doesn't have to worry about anything, they have their help anyway. Or maybe it's because she was originally just a supporting role in the story. The author doesn't need her to have any great ideals. She only needs to appear as a background board and contribute to the development of the story.

    ——Now that she has her own consciousness, she has to worry about it.

    Ren Zhaoruo couldn't put his own thoughts on Zhu Qian, so he put it another way.

    "Well...Actually, I don't know what I want to do in the future. My thinking is always changing. It is possible that I am thinking this way now, but not in the future." Ren Zhaoruo shrugged, "I can confirm one thing, that is I can’t study design-related majors, and even my dog ​​laughs at me when I draw.”

    Zhu Qian nodded in agreement, “Indeed, I often think about this and that, and I’m only a freshman in high school now, these things Wait until the third year of high school to think about it~"

    "Hey, do you have pets in your house?"

    The topic of girls always jumps like this. One second they tell you this, and the next second they jump to another irrelevant topic.

    "Yes." Ren Zhaoruo said with a smile, "I have a Bian Shepherd, a very smart dog, whose real name is Ren Zhiming and his nickname is Bianbian."

    Zhu Qian was a little surprised, "There are so many names, but the first name is still Ren. , and you have the same surname, it seems that your family really likes him."

    Mentioning this, Ren Zhaoruo clenched his fists and gritted his teeth: "It was my brother's name, he said that he was smarter than me, so he put me The 'Zhiming' in the name "Zhaozhao is like the bright of the sun and the moon" is regarded as Bianbian's big name, and he is given the surname Ren."

    "But my stupid brother doesn't know, and Bianbian has my surname Ren, and he is also with him. Sharing the same surname, my brother and Bianbian became brothers, and he has the same IQ as the stupid dog he calls him."     Zhu Qian laughed so much that he couldn't stand still, "Hahaha, you two brothers and sisters are really interesting! I envy you so much. Yeah, I want a brother too, but unfortunately I'm an only child."

    Ren Zhaoruo shook his head painfully, "Don't, it's not a good thing to have a brother, he will bully you and laugh at you and say that you are ugly, so you can't wait to beat him to the ground. It's better for my sister! My sister is super nice to me and will care about you. I'll take me shopping, I love her!"

    Zhu Qian looked at her with envious eyes and complained about her family, "Your family has a good relationship."

    "Your family relationship is also good." Ren Zhaoruo smiled, "I see you In the circle of friends, you will help your father do carpentry work, study various dishes with your mother, and your family often goes to the park to exercise. Your life is also very interesting."

    Zhu Qian thought of her family, and a look appeared on her face With a happy smile, "You are right, every family has its own standard of happiness, which cannot be compared with others. Although there are only three people in our family, we are still very happy."

    Ren Zhaoruo winked at her, "That's not true. That's it."

    The voices of their chatting and laughing were heard by others, and Pan Xinjie half-jokingly and half-complaining: "Two young ladies, please stop chatting and not working." The

    two girls looked at each other and smiled, and Zhu Qian said weakly. "Alright, alright, here we come."

    Ren Zhaoruo yawned, "I'm so sleepy, does anyone want to drink coffee, I'll treat you."