But apart from the Ren family and people who are closely related to the Ren family, no one knows the news of Luo Zheng's relationship with Ren Qingmeng, and even only a small number of relevant staff in the company know about it. Ren's mother once mentioned this matter. Luo Zheng said that he did not want to make it public, but Ren Zhaoruo always felt that it was her sister's decision.

    But she couldn't control the affairs of the two of them, so she could only bless them silently.

    Ding Xiao and Fang Jiexin, friends who have a good relationship with Ren Zhaoruo, naturally knew about this, and even Ding Xiao asked Ren Zhaoruo to help her get other stars' autographs. Ren Zhaoruo explained the situation to Luo Zheng embarrassedly, and a few days later, she received a signed photo from her assistant.

    This made Ren Zhaoruo like this brother-in-law from the bottom of his heart, and even helped him talk to Ren's parents and Ren's mother.

    Ding Xiao bumped Ren Zhaoruo with his elbow, "I don't seem to have seen Brother Zheng filming school dramas much, I really look forward to seeing him in school uniform, he must be very handsome! Woohoo, I envy Sister Qingmeng for having such a handsome one. My boyfriend."

    "Then does this original novel have a love line?" Fang Jiexin moved over to join in the fun, "I see others say that Ruoruo's brother-in-law doesn't take intimate dramas, but campus dramas are usually there, right?"

    Ding Xiao became interested, "Although this character is the male lead, he actually has no relationship with the female lead! Because he is the female lead's Bai Yueguang, and the scumbag female lead's tyrannical male god, his existence is to make the female lead. Work hard and try to get into a good university."

    "Hu Sheng, the male protagonist, is also the white moonlight in the eyes of book fans." Ding Xiao hugged Ren Zhaoruo, looking forward, "He gently encouraged the girl who was crying in the exams. The plot of the lord is enshrined here, I will always like gentle male protagonists!"

    Fang Jiexin propped her chin, "Then who is the female protagonist with in the end?"

    Ding Xiao replied: "She is with the second male, they are in The female protagonist met after she came out to work. The male protagonist adopted an orphan without looking for a partner, and this is his ending."

    Fang Jiexin frowned, "This plot is a bit tragic."

    Ding Xiao shrugged, "Although it is a bit regrettable, The heroine and the second male have a very strong sense of CP, and the stories of the two of them are also very sweet, it depends on how the actors are selected."

    She turned to look at Ren Zhaoruo, "But your brother-in-law really doesn't take romantic dramas, so he will be under pressure. It's very big."

    "I don't know, he told me that it's all about the good news and not the bad news." Ren Zhaoruo shook his head, "but he's an adult, and he will solve anything by himself. With my sister, aside from being a boyfriend and girlfriend, he is an artist under the company, so she won't let the company lose money."

    "That's right, Sister Qingmeng is so powerful, she will definitely handle it." Ding Xiao started again To give full play to her imagination, "strong women and big stars are really good, hehe."

    Fang Jiexin and Ren Zhaoruo: "..." The

    two decided to ignore the person next to them with pink bubbles all over their eyes. They are normal people. Don't do it that way.

    ***The

    last class in the afternoon was a self-study class. Ren Zhaoruo was supposed to go to the rehearsal, but she was happy chatting with other people and she forgot about it in the Atlantic Ocean. If it wasn't for Yu Yansheng to remind her, she probably would have missed this rehearsal.