°NEVER°

(Taehyung's pov)

"Your relationship with him sounded perfect jimin-ah, then what happened? Why did you guys decided to split up?" asked Taehyung.

(Flashback)
Jimin's pov

I saw him coming towards me, wearing his bunny smile. I couldn't believe how I got this lucky and had this beautiful relationship.

Everyday I would wake up and just want to see his face and kiss. Doesn't matter whatever the situation is whenever I see him I feel confident and powerful. Every problem just vanishes when I am with him, atleast that's what it feels.

Me, him and my bestfriend would just gather and watch movies, mostly Marvel because Sana and Jungkook both were Marvel fans, they would always fight over who's better iron man or captain America and I just sat there watching the quarrel. But somehow I felt like home.

Our relationship was going smooth.

We were used to making out but then one day Jungkook tried to cross the boundaries and take our relationship further.

His hands were desperate to remove the layers off my body but that's when I slapped his hand away.

"I am sorry Jungkook but I am not prepared for this."

I saw him feeling down when I rejected his offer but I had my reasons. Sex is something that is very sensitive topic for me. It's not like I was waiting for my marriage or anything but I wanted myself to be mentally prepared for it. I wanted my first time to be special.

I love jungkook, I really love him but I am not prepared.

"Jungkook, I am sorry." Said Jimin.

"No, it's fine if you're not in the mood. It's just that this is weird." Said Jungkook.

"What's weird?" I asked.

"Being rejected. I am used to getting whatever I want and this is my first time getting rejected from a person." Jungkook said without looking at Jimin.

Not gonna lie it hurts that I had no experience while Jungkook had fucked countless times. I remember when my friend told me that Jungkook had a fuckboy era.

"I am sorry." I said.

"No it's fine. I just need to take care of this guy" Jungkook said while pointing his finger to his erected member.

Jimin smacked his chest playfully.

"When I first met you, I thought you were innocent." I said as I left him in the room.

Present time

(Taehyung's pov)

I saw tears forming in his eyes as he was having replay of his memories that he wanted to forget but couldn't.

"After that day, he would always try to initiate more intimate stuffs with me like touching me ,pulling my hair, biting, choking and many more except the intercourse." Said Jimin.

"I knew that he was sexually frustrated and had physical needs but he needed to under that I was not ready" said Jimin as Taehyung started rubbing his back.

"He started to get aggressive whenever I told him to stop. I didn't understand where did we go wrong. He was always soft to me but he changed. He still loved me but he wanted more. And then he started to doubt me."

"Do you really love me Jimin?" Asked Jungkook.

"Why are you asking that Jungkook, ofcourse I do." I replied.

"Then why are you always rejecting me. I also have feelings and you're hurting them and acting like nothing happened." said Jungkook.

"I understand your situation Jungkook but you should also consider my feelings. I am not ready."said Jimin.

"Why you don't love me anymore?" Asked Jungkook.

"I love you, I love you more than anything in this world. Whenever I think about my future you're always there with me. I want to make memories with you and grow old together, have our own little world. I just need you to give me some time." Jimin pleaded.

"No you're lying. If you really loved me you wouldn't reject me."

"For God sake Jungkook, love and sex are not the same thing." Jimin raised his voice at him for the first time.

They had little arguments but this one was serious.

"I need time." said Jimin.

"How much time do you really need Jimin or do you just want to end it all." Said Jungkook which left Jimin in disbelief.

"What the fuck Jungkook. You want to end it for some of your stupid sex needs." Jimin was still left in shock.

"I don't but seems like you do." said Jungkook.

"Listen Jungkook don't talk to me like I am one of your fucking sluts. I've got some respect." Jimin spat.

"Yeah, respect" Jungkook mumbled with hint of sarcast in his voice.

"I am not like you, who has no worth and fucks with everyone person." Jimin shouted in rage.

Jungkook's eyes widened as tears were forming in his beautiful eyes, which were now filled with numbness.

Jimin stopped for a moment when he realised what he said. He was guilty for the way he sounded but he knew that whatever he said wasn't false at all,or that's what he thought.

"Listen Jungkook, I didn't wanted to come out like that. I am really-" Jimin was trying to explain himself when Jungkook's voice cut him off.

"You said what you think about me, Jimin"Jungkook scoffed as he picked his jacket from the chair and made his way outside the house.

Jimin stood there watching him go, maybe forever. But he didn't had the courage to face him right away or maybe he was just blinded by his ego.

(Author's pov)

Jungkook was walking on the stairs when Sana noticed him .

She observed that how his eyes were filled with tears, ready to fall at any time. She tried to grab his shoulder but Jungkook shoved her away and said "Don't touch me" the tone of his voice was enough for a person to know that something was definitely wrong.

She was feeling humiliated by his behaviour but more hurt because she really didn't wanted Jungkook and Jimin to get away because then she would lose her all her chances to get him.

______________

NIKKI~

Hi and bye

Hi and bye.