°THAT°

(Flashback)

(Jimin's pov)

"First day of school and you have already got an admirer, that's fast Minnie" Sana said as Jimin tried to avoid her. He was already shocked that a guy like Jeon Jungkook asked him out because man he had a personality and was known as an arogant guy.

But he seemed nice to Jimin though,he was sweet and genuine but Sana warned warned him about Jungkook that he shouldn't get too close to him because guys like him aren't worthy to trust.

But right now Jimin just wanted Sana's suggestion to choose a nice outfit, It's not like he was trying to impress the boy.

(Jungkook's pov)

"Stop fooling around and just tell me what should I wear"Jungkook said while looking at his so-called friends because he wanted to look presentable in front of that boy.

He didn't wanted to leave bad impression on him.

"Seems like our big boy Jungkook has a crush on that pretty boy" one of Jungkook's friend said as he just rolled his eyes and looked away just thinking about the boy, smiling to himself.

"Don't worry big guy we'll help you to get into his pants" his friend said as he looked at him with annoyance and shouted at him not to say a word about Jimin.

...................

Nk~