Ren Zhaoruo crossed her arms. Waist, strengthening his momentum, "I'm still two centimeters taller!"

    Ren Yiyun laughed, ate the remaining noodles in two or three mouthfuls, stood up and put the tableware into the sink, and then came to the angry face of the younger sister In front of him, he gestured to her height.

    Finally, he shook his head and said, "I can't see any change."

    Ren Zhaoruo: "..."

    "And I'm 83 meters tall, so my weight is normal. Look at how good I am. My weight is normal. Let your height be a big fat pig, my stupid sister."

    Ren Zhaoruo curled his lips in disdain: "Do you think you are tall at 8.83 meters? The classmates in our class will definitely be taller than you when they are your age. You are tall!"

    Ren Yiyun didn't believe it, "Just your two bamboo horses? Shi Jiakai and that Qian Zihong? They don't look very tall."

    Ren Zhaoruo kept searching for suitable people in Mingyuan Middle School in her mind, and suddenly Wen Yan appeared, she immediately used Wen Yan to refute, "Who said it was the two of them! There is one more person, and he is about the same height as you now. He is still developing now, and he will definitely be taller than you in a few years."

    Ren Zhaoruo continued to say, "I will bring him to you and let you see if it is true!"

    In front of his brother, Ren Zhaoruo couldn't keep his usual calm, and could not help but quarrel with him childishly. Ren Yiyun originally watched his sister go wild with a smile on his face, but when he heard that she was bringing someone home, he immediately changed his expression.

    Ren Yiyun frowned and said, "Why bring someone home, how old are you when you think about these things? I don't want to be called uncle by the stinky boy outside so soon."

    "?" His nonsensical words were scattered, "The point is not whether to bring a boy home, okay? It's that he is taller than you!"

    "Who knows what you think, maybe you just want to find a chance to Introduce the person you like to us." Ren Yiyun said, "You can't fall in love before you are an adult, you can't fall in love early, these are the rules of our Ren family, and you have to abide by them."

    Ren Zhaoruo jumped with anger. When he got up, "I don't like him, I don't like him!"

    Ren Yiyun couldn't help laughing because of his sister's anxious look. He turned around and quickly washed the tableware and chopsticks he just used, and wiped his hands clean. He pulled the sleeve of his sister who was waiting for him to speak and dragged her to the garden.

    "Since you've eaten enough, then go for a walk in the garden with me, don't lie down so quickly, you'll become a pig."

    "I won't become a pig!" Ren Zhaoruo didn't forget what he just said, " So, I don't like that person, do you understand?"

    Ren Yiyun replied helplessly: "Okay, I understand, you don't like him, okay?"

    "Humph."

    Ren Zhaoruo turned her head and ignored him , while the body honestly followed Ren Yiyun for a walk in the garden. Although her brother is very hateful, it is always right to exercise.

    The two brothers and sisters stopped and walked, and only returned to their bedrooms after thirty minutes.

    Before entering the room, Ren Yiyun stretched out his claws and ruffled Ren Zhaoruo's hair, "If you're afraid, knock on the door to find me."