Please read first!

Okay so important things first,
This story may be a trigger, and might make you feel things I don't want you to feel,
so I HIGHLY suggest that you do not read this story if you are sensitive to depression topics such as panic attacks and anxiety. If you are sensitive I suggest that you turn back now.

Okay next,
This WILL be a long project because I plan to make this story long due to all the events and details I want to include. A long project is also a LONG PROGRESS!!! Which means this story will take a while to complete. I will do my best to make each chapter 1500+ words long for your enjoyment. I will also try to update weekly or if not every 2 weeks since writing for me is a hard process. Also, the main issue will not be introduced at the beginning it will most likely be introduced further into the book. (for that long story yooo)

Lastly,
Danielle, Grape's EX, does come up quite a few times in the story so If you were/are a fan of Danielle I am NOT making fun of Danielle by writing this story, her personality is completely made up since I don't know anything about her at ALL, so please forgive me if she doesn't act like Danielle at all. I am not trying to offend her in any way, shape, or form. Please keep in mind that this is a FICTION, it is not real so please keep all hate and rude opinions to yourselves. Thank you.

Without further ado, you may start reading :)

- PixelatedMint

P.S Don't forget to vote, add this story to my library, and follow me ❤️