Chapter 1

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS THAT MEAN A TON TO ME. IM SUCH A NOOB OKAY BYE

Readers POV:

Once upon a time, there lived a young boy named Pewds. He lived in a mansion with his stepmother, Ken, and evil twin sisters, Dan and Phil. He always dreamed about meeting the Prince Cry, but he was positive this would never come true.One morning, Pewds groaned and rolled over in bed. Light shone through the window and birds tweeted outside. He cracked his eyes open and was met with a snoring Edgar, the family dog. The other dog, Maya, was probably somewhere with Dan and Phil. Pewds sat up slowly and got out of bed, careful not to wake Edgar. He went over to the dresser and changed out of his nightgown and into his dirty day dress. He looked into the mirror and began combing his short hair. He put on his slippers and exited the room.Downstairs, Pewds was met with his siblings bickering about who was going to wear what."PEWDS!" Phil screamed, "Who do you think should wear the silver dress? Me or Dan?"

"Erm.." Pewds didn't want to say anything but he knew they wouldn't let him go easily.

"I think silver would go with your eyes, Phil." Phil beamed at Pewds while Dan looked furious. Pewds left quickly before Dan could begin protesting and he began making breakfast for everyone in the kitchen.Later that day, the doorbell rang while Pewds was sweeping the living room. Must be the damn mailman Pewds thought. He walked over to the door and opened it. Standing there was indeed the mailman.

"Here is your mail." He said without expression and handed it to Pewds. Pewds mumbled a thanks and shut the door. He looked through the letters (mainly bills) and noticed four parchment sealed envelopes. Pewds glanced around the room and then opened one of the identical letters. It was an invite from the castle! Pewds grinned and sealed the envelope, not wanting to make Stepmother Ken mad that he went through the mail.

Authors note:

Sorry its short. Its my first fanfi every so pleaseeeee no hate ;3