18/ Epilogue

Ch. 18: Epilogue

The time to return has come. Fairytail mages, Arcadios and Hisui board the train, ready to depart. Poseidons Trident members come to bid the group goodbye and was hoping that Obito won't forget his promise to tell Makarov about their joint exercise to help them improve.

Obito and Guild Leader Silverio shake hands.

Silverio: Obito, my friend, I leave it to you to help us put a good word to Guild Master Makarov for the joint exercise. You're our only hope to improve. Please, I'm counting on you.

PT-Members(bow): Please help us, Obito-san!

Obito: Guild Leader Silverio, Everyone, please do not bow to me, I am not a god or a deity. And don't you worry, I promise to put in a good word for you to the old man, count on it.

Silverio(bow repeatedly): Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are really kind, Obito-dono. You and the Princess both.

Erza: Obito! Hurry up! The trains about to leave!

Obito: you heard here, it's time to leave. I'll see you guys later. Take care of yourselves and wait for the good news.

Silverio: you take care as well, Obito-dono, and please thank the Princess for us too.

Obito nod and give them a thumbs-up before turning around and board the train.

Natsu and Gajeel went to where Obito is sitting and ask him to Transport them to his Kamui dimension as they couldn't handle the vehicle and might puke.

Obito happily agreed and help his 2 near-death(lol) guildmates by sucking them to his Kamui dimension. Everyone in the train including the ordinary passengers who witness what Obito did where shock.

Lucy: you can also suck people to your pocket dimension, Obito?

Gray: will those 2 still alive if you bring them out later, Obito?

Obito(smile): no need to worry, they are fine in there. I just hope that they dont touch the Death Serpents poison i put in there before. Knowing Natsu, he'll do something stupid and touch it.

"Happy can you go and stop those 2 from touching the poison? Like i said before, im not a medic. If they act stupid and get poisoned, even i cant save them."

Everyone in the train gulp. The Death Serpent is one of the most deadliest beast known alive. Its poison alone struck fear to the many veteran hunters and mages, even the rune knights who pride themselves in their Capture Rune wont carelessly enter its territory and capture the beast.

Happy(gulp): A-aye...

Using his overpowered Kamui technique, Obito suck Happy and put him to where the 2 Dragon children are.

Obito: alright, you guys can relax now. Knowing Happy he will stop those idiots from touching what shouldn't be touch... I hope.

<Timeskip: Crocus Castle>

The Fairies safely arrived in the Mercurious station and successfully brought the Princess back without a single injury.

The King was thankful to the Fairytail mages for guarding Princess Hisui with their all. After giving them their promise reward, the King also invite them for a banquet for the successful opening of the foundation.

After the banquet, everyone retired to their assign rooms. The King, on the other hand visit Hisui in her room and ask her opinion about her 'husband-candidate'.

Hisui has been honest too and told the King everything, from her date with Obito to her rejection. King Fiore hug his daughter who is now crying after her first rejection.