8/ 3rd Job: Bodyguard of the Model-Part 1

Ch. 8: 3rd Job: Bodyguard of the Model - part 1

Team FairyTail arrived in the Star Shine Company to meet the model Obito suppose to guard. While the group is waiting for Jenny Rarelight to come, some of the models started to gathered to their location.

The models are all beautiful and have fair and smooth skin, they are also wearing skimpy outfit. Natsu and Gray are blushing even though they interact with females everyday as their team have 2 pretty ones.

Some of the models are attracted to Obitos silent and cool type. Like most of the Uchiha males, Obito is also good looking without his scars.

He is also approachable and easy to talk to as his personality and vibe have almost return to when he was a goofy little Genin. A little funny and a little bit serious sometimes. A mysterious type which draw the girls attention to him.

The team wait for another 30 minutes before Jenny came. She is wearing a little bit too big blue and white jersey and a short that was very small that it was hidden by the jersey.

She also had a white and red hat and a sunglasses. Shes also wearing a pair of blue-white snickers. Her 5 bodyguards are following her and carrying her bags.

She doesnt trust her bodyguards strength to protect her, and since Fairytail is close to Arcana Beach her company made a bodyguard request.

Her 5 bodyguards if compared to the ninjas in the Elemental Nations are all B-rank or only at Chuunin level. They have experience but compared to Obito and Erza they are nothing.

After the introduction, they left to the location for Jennys photoshoot. While on the train, Jenny keep glancing in Obito through her sunglasses. She is also attracted to him like her model friends.

Jenny stand up and sit next to him, this didnt suit well with her bodyguards.

Jenny: hi, im Jenny Rarelight. Whats your name, handsome?

Obito(smile): Obito, Uchiha Obito. Nice to meet you too, gorgeous. Please to make your acquintance.

Jenny blush when he called her gorgeous. The Fairies gasp that he can be a gentleman and call someone 'gorgeous'. But the bodyguards narrowed their eyes.

The 2 handshake and have a small talk, then the Conductor come and told them that they are close to the Arcana Station.

<Time skip: The Beach>

Jenny Rarelight is wearing a pair of sexy light blue 2 piece that give the men watching here a massive nosebleed and the women are burning with jealousy when looking at her killer body.

Natsu and Gray have bulging eyes and blushing face and they cannot look away. Lucy was embarrassed at her teammates behavior. Erza bonk the 2 boys while Obito...

Obito: youre really sexy and beautiful, especially in that bikini, Jenny-san. Im tempted to ask you on a date now.

Jenny(blushing): then how about tonight at 7, you up for it, handsome?

Obito(smile): of course, who dare refuse a beautiful woman like you?

Gray(wide eyes): wow, this guys works fast, im impress.

Lucy: is this really okay, Erza?

Erza: hmmm, this isnt our mission, its Obitos. And if the client approve and felt satisfied to his job, who are we to stop him. Going out together with a client is also a form of protection, anyway.

Natsu/Happy: she likes himmmmm~!

The photoshoot was very successful that day, eventhough Jenny keep on winking and doing advances on Obito and the 5 bodyguards are seething in jealousy, nothing major thats dangerous happened.

10 minutes before 7pm Obito went to Jennys room. He knock 3 times on her door but no one answered or open it. He knock again and still nothing, this time he got worried.

Obito use his Kamui and phase through the door, he notice that the room is a mess, like theres a scuffle happened. Obito keep his calm and use a bloodline from his former 'comrade'.

Obito: Paper Release: Spy Butterfly! Whoever you are, pray that you have 9 lives and can run faster than light or you will pay for what im going to do to you.

After 5 minutes, one of the Spy Butterfly found Jenny and his kidnappers. It was the 5 bodyguards. Turns out that they are not just bodyguards but also human traffickers.

There targets are the models who have beautiful faces and bodies. They have already done this before and the pay was also high, its what they love in this job.

What the kidnappers didnt know, was that their location was already found. Found by the most dangerous person they will know and shouldnt have cross.

A/N: hi guys, miss me? Dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fic works. Thanks.