7/ 2nd Job: Red Eyes Rock Golem

Ch. 7: 2nd Job: Red Eyes Rock Golem

The Fairies arrived in the rocky base of Mount Igor, the place is wide and full of sharp and gigantic rocks. And there are only 1 type of monster that roam in this kind of environment, the Red Eyes Rock Golems.

There are only 15 of its kind remaining in this place, as for why? No one can give a proper explaination. They are now an endangered species in this region. There is a story though that was continue circulating in the town and the nearby villages.

According to the story, the Red Eyes Golems have a precious stone made from their condense magical energy. This precious stone once melt in a hot fire can be forge into a magical weapon.

The weapon made can be on par with those created by the legendary Musica Weapon Experts. Because of this, many hunters come and attacked this Rock Golems for their precious stones.

Natsu: i dont see those Golems!

Gray: maybe they're on vacation today, pfft.

Lucy: Erza, how strong are these Rock Monsters?

Erza: since their number lessen, you dont encounter a request as rare as subjugating them. So its normal that you dont know. Even for me, this is the first time i encounter this request.

"From what i know, Rock Golems have a high affinity for Earth Magic. They can throw big rocks and cause Earthquakes.

"If they do it in the middle of the town, then a lot of buildings will surely be destroyed."

Lucy: they are that powerful? Now im scared of coming.

Happy: Lucy, do you want to eat fish?

Lucy sweatdrop.

Obito: i have found 2 of them. You guys will stay here as i subjugate them.

Though, they too want to take action, they know that the first 3 jobs are solo jobs for Obito alone. Its cool, as they too want to witness how powerful their new member really is.

Obito walk closer and closer to the 2 Golems, the Golems saw him too and their eyes become even more crimson. The Rock monsters roar and begun to lift giant rocks and throw them to Obito.

Obito has his eyes turn into Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and begun to run. As the thrown rocks hit Obito, he phase through them. The monsters were confused.

No matter how many rocks they throw at him, its useless. His body just turn Intangible and all attacks pass through his body. The Fairies watching him fight have their eyes widen and sweating like crazy.

Lucy: isnt he too overpowered? Whats with that?!

Gray: his ability to make all attacks pass through his body is just a cheat!

Natsu: so coooool!

Happy: Aye!

Erza: (he is indeed too strong, he also fights like a veteran. From his level alone, i say he is an S-class. And it looks like he is still holding back.)

Obito: Chidori Nagashi(Thousand Birds Stream)!

The 2 Golems got a taste of the painful lightning and died. In the Elemental Nations, every shinobi know that Earth is weak to Lightning attacks, so Obito use it. Obito used Raikiri (lightning cutter) to open their chest and took the 2 precious metals.

The group couldnt stop their eyes from watching as Obito easily took down the enemies once again, then they continue to look for 3 more Golems.

After walking for more than 2 hours the group saw 3 Golems duking out in the distance. Obito run and attack them without giving them a chance to use Eathquake Magic.

He wave a single cross handseal and created a Kage Bunshin (Shadow Clone). When another him appeared out of thin air, the Fairies watching in the distance had bulging eyes. Then, Obito and his clone both wave another hand seals.

Obito: Katon: Great Fireball Jutsu!

Obito Clone: Fuuton: Great Breakthrough!

The Fairies gasp as Obito use 3 different types of elements. First is Lightning, 2nd is Fire and 3rd is Wind.

The Golems melt under the blazing inferno of the combine power of Fire and Wind. What remains in their place are the 3 Precious Stones unaffected by the great fire. As for the Fairies, their jaws hang down.

Obito collect the 3 precious stones and he group return to the town and give the Precious Stones to the man who made the request. After the man confirm that it is indeed what he was looking for he thank them and give them their rewards.

The Fairies leave for Obitos last and solo mission. The job of a Bodyguard to a Supermodel.

A/N: hi guys, miss me? Dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fic works. Thanks.