16/ The Poseidons Tridents Guild Master

Ch. 16: the Poseidons Tridents guild master

The newcomer immediately stand up as he look at Obito with caution. He frown when he felt that the technique Obito is using doesnt feel like magic power.

'Voice': that lightning isnt made using the Ethernano in the air, what is that?

Obito look at him with his EMS active, he smile at the newcomer.

Obito: indeed, it isnt magic, but it is as strong as magic. My name is Obito, what is yours?

Newcomer: .....

Then Obito realize something but didn't want to bust the guys cover. He wants to fight the second mystery man first, after all he is the strongest opponent he had face since he arrived in this new world.

Obito: not gonna answer? Okay, that's fine. Well then, shall we begin?

NewComer(CM): yes, let's. Lightning Magic: Lightning Hounds!

The newcomer fire the opening shot and 5 lightning dogs was created and rush to attack Obito. Obito simply have no fear in the enemy's attack and just stand in his place like a tree.

NC: let's see how you can handle my Lightning Hounds.

When the Hounds are only 10 Meters away from him, Obitos right hand that was covered by Lightning Armor become sharper and lethal.

One of the Hounds leap, trying to bite Obitos head, but he duck forward and stab his right hand to the first hounds body splitting it.

Obito: He'll Stab: 5 Fingers!

NC/Fairies/Arcadios(shock): WHAT?! His lightning Hands cut the magic Hounds in half?!

Princess(heart eyes): Wo-wow, amazing!

The remaining 4 Hounds surrounded him in different directions.

NC: you may have defeated 1 of my Magic Hounds, but I still have 4. Charge!

Obito(snort): Weak Attack.

SWOSH!

Obito disappeared, his Lightning Armor cause him to move as fast as true lightning. His speed cannot be track by the spectating crowds. After 2 seconds Obito appeared again, this time the Hounds was no more, they were dispatch by Obito.

Natsu: He-he is too fast!

Gray: isn't he faster than Laxus, oi?!

Gajeel: God, where did this guy come from? How come no one heard of him before?

The others were also wondering the same thing as Gajeel. Obito become more an enigma to them. He then appeared in front of the newcomer and punch his gut, the newcomer fly and hit the nearby building.

Obito: i see now, Your strength is higher than the others, even higher than any of my guildmates here. Your friend (Alfredo) over there also said that he wont hurt Princess Hisui and only need her for ransom.

"You guys are members of the guild that operates here, am i right? And you, you are their Guild Master, correct?"

Fairies/Hisui/Arcadios(shock): WHAT?!

Erza: are you sure about this, Obito?

Obito: im just guessing here, Erza. But yeah, i am. (To Newcomer) tell me, was i right?

The Newcomer cough blood before he take off his bonet mask and black robe and show everyone his face.

Newcomer: you are correct. I am indeed the Guild Master of Poseidons Trident and my name is Silverio. (To Hisui) i apologize for what we did, Princess Hisui, our Guild had to resort to kidnapping if we want our Guild to continue to operate.

Hisui: but why commit a crime? What is wrong with your guild?

Silverio(sigh): Our members.....will.....lets just say that they are a bit.....of an idiot and cant handle big and important missions, its the reason why we lost a lot of trust from our clients and lost many big money-making jobs.

"We are short on cash that our guild is now close to permanently shutting down. Then, Alfredo came to me and told me that he saw you in the restaurant. As none of us really saw a member of the Royal Family once, we are hesistating too.

"But when he mention your Jade-colored hair which is the trademark of the Royal Family, we know that we had to do it, the kidnapping, i mean. Then, here we are. Im really sorry."

Arcadios: but a crime is still a crime. Guild Master or not, kidnapping the Princess is not something that we can just brush aside.

The Princess raise her right hand telling Arcadios to stop. The Captain of the Guards bow as a show of respect to her authority as a Royal.

Hisui(smile): its alright, Arcadios, nothing really bad happen as Obito protected me well. So lets drop this topic here, okay? And thank you, i know that you only mean well.

Arcadios bow by arching his body.

Arcadios: as you wish, my Princess.

Hisui: i will turn a blind eye this time, but i hope that this will not happen again. As for your Guilds funds, i will try and ask for my father if he can give you a loan so you can still continue operating.

"And last, for your Guild Members effeciency in doing their jobs, maybe its better to have them participate in a training session with another guild that have a high success rates in completing their jobs..... like Fairytail, perhaps?"

Silverio look at the Fairytail members with puppy eyes. The Fairies, instead of squealing at the 'adorable' begging eyes, they look at him with disgust instead.

Gajeel: get your ugly mug outta ma face, old man!

Guild Master Silverio is only 45 years old.

Gray: if you are trying to beg us to help you, then dont use that kind of technique, you will give me nightmares!

Natsu/Erza: are you picking a fight, huh?!

Lucy/Juvia(rub their eyes): my eyes! My eyes! A scene i cannot unsee!

Mirajane look at him in horror.

Happy: A-aye?!

Silverio/Hisui/Arcadios(sweatdrop): (overacting much!)

Obito(sigh): i apologize for their behavior, Guild Master Silverio (bow). As for your request for a joint training session, i promise that i will mention it to Master Makarov when we return. As he has a kind and understanding soul, im sure it will be fine.

Silverio(repeatedly bowing): Thank You! thank You! Thank You! Obito, right? I owe you and Princess Hisui big time, Thank You again! Let Poseidons Trident repay you guys by helping you in your mission here. Oh, dont worry, we wont ask you to share your rewards to us.

Obito nod and proceed to telling him their mission.

Obito(smile): our mission is to guard the Princess while she attend the opening of the Pumpkin Foundation until she got home safe.

A/N: hi guys, miss me? Dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fanfic works. Thanks.