15/ 5th job: Bodyguard of the Princess - part 2

Ch. 15: 5th job: Bodyguard of the Princess - part 2

Because of Obitos words, the Fairies begun to take their job seriously. Everyone was surprise, especially Erza and Gray when Natsu show a more serious mode of expression.

Gray: well this is surprising. The flamebrain finally tried to get serious for once.

Erza(nod): Hm, Natsu is finally starting to mature. This is all thanks to Obito.

Happy: aye! Go and show them who's boss, Natsu!

Gajeel(awkward smile): you guys sure are cruel with your comments, not holding back, huh.

Juvia(smile): that's just how Fairytail show their love, Gajeel-kun. Right~? Gray-sama~

Mira: fufu, Natsu will have his moments later. Right now, we have to handle this guy first.

When the others turn to the enemies and 14 Obito, the fight is already over. It was a one-sided battle where the Obito Clones overpowered the enemies.

Obito: Mira's right. Well then, care to show your face? Or do you want me take it off for you?

Alfredo grit his teeth and was nervous, he unconsciously step back from fear after seeing Obito handle his friends alone by creating a 14 copies of himself, which is very wrong in his part.

Obito sigh and vanish, he appeared in front of Alfredo and punch his stomach. He was surprise by Obitos dashing speed and was caught off guard. He didn't enhance his stomach with magic to negate the force a little. He kneel to the ground from the pain.

The Fairies who already witness his shunshin from his fight with Natsu didn't react much, but it was different from Hisui and Arcadios.

Hisui: Wo-wow! He is so fast! I didn't even see him. What about you Arcadios?

Arcadios: n-no, I didn't see him too. Before I know it he is already in front of the enemy guy and punch him.

Obito: time to take off your mask, Mr mystery man.

'Voice': Lightning Magic: Thunderbolt!

A gigantic and powerful Lightning fall and hit Obito and throw the Fairies, Alfredo, and Arcadio alike. But the Princess disappeared.

When the smoke lessen, a lone figure stands and uninjured. It was Obito. Alfredo who was close to him, though he was also thrown, but injured but was still alive and safe.

The Fairies and Arcadios also suffered an injury but only minor and still fine compared to Alfredo. They can stand and fight, and that's what they do yet warry on who attacked them.

'Voice': Fairytail mages? You kids are far away from home. No wonder my men failed the kidnapping, it's you guys who are protecting the Princess."

The owner of the voice is also wearing an all-black clothes. The only difference in him is that he is wearing a Grey cloak. The aura he is leaking off is also different from the others, he is clearly a league on his own compared to the other thugs.

Fairytail and Arcadios was shocked when the criminal was now holding Hisui. This angered Arcadios and was ready to unsheathed his sword and attacked the assailant when the the criminal speak.

'Voice': Let's make a deal, I promise I won't bring harm to the Princess, I only need her to exchange her for money. As an 'important person' like myself, Im not lying to you.

"But...you guys have to leave this town. You can tell the King to bring the money and meet us in the.....

BANG!

He didn't finished his sentence because Obito appeared in front of him and punch him in the face. The criminal unconsciously released the Princess before he was sent flying.

Obito held Hisui in her waist which surprise her as she let out a moan. Then Obito shunshin while still holding her and stand next to Arcadios.

Arcadios: Princess, I'm glad you are safe! Thank you for saving her, Obito-san.

Obito nod as he release his hand from Hisui's waist which disappoint her.

Obito: please protect her properly this time. (To the Fairies) you guys too, surround them and make sure that this time no one can take the Princess away from you.

Natsu: what about you, Obito?

Obito(smirk): I will let loose a little.

He said as white lightning is dancing and covering his entire body.

Obito: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Armor)! Now then, shall we dance?

A/N: hi guys, miss me? Chapter 15 has been uploaded, enjoy reading and don't forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fanfic works. Thanks.