"Bonfire!!!" we both shouted at the same time laughing.

~~

After spending the morning with my girlfriends catching up, Sam drops me off near the warehouse where i'm supposed to meet Xavier. It's a bit sketchy part of the L.A. but its not like i've never been here before. I walk up to warehouse garage door and knock two times quickly and three times slowly.

"Iz. I knew you wouldn't let me down" Xavier says as he opens up the door letting me in.

"Did you honestly think I'd bail on you" I ask.

"Nah, but considering your hanging around a new crowd now did make me wonder"he says leading me to a table where a few of his people are rolling a blunt.

"Want some" one of the guys offers. I take the blunt and place it between my lips taking in a deep breathe letting the warm black smoke sink into my lungs before breathing out.

"So, heres the deal. Since you're going to be in a more high profile event we need to make sure you are associated so its a hush hush deal" Xavier begins to explain.

"Okay so how am I going to know who these people are or contact them"

"Through me, i'm going to be texting the both of you when to meet. I'll send you a pic of the person so you make sure we don't give it to the wrong person"

"Ok seems simple enough" I say taking another puff on the blunt being passed around. "So what am I delivering?"

"Two bags of crystal and one of weed. I'm also going to give you some ecstasy, people with money go crazy for it" he says placing the containers filled with drugs into a plastic bag for me. "We'll talk after so you can get your cut" Xavier says smiling handing me the stuff.

"Sure, see ya' later" I say before heading out of the warehouse. I texted Sam to pick me up and we dropped me off back at Demi's apartment.

I made my way through the elevator, it was quiet.

"I'm back" I shouted entering the living room. I guess Demi left, I decided to make myself a snack since I knew I wasn't going to be eating tonight. I sat on the couch enjoying my food when I heard laughing come through the doors.

"Hey you're back" I said popping my head up from the couch to be meet with Demi and Wilmer.

"Nice to see you again Izzy" Wilmer said staring at me intensely.

"Did you have fun catching up with your friends" Demi asked taking a seat on the couch across from me with Wilmer.

"Um yeah" I said still feeling un easy with Wilmer's eyes staring at me. My phone began beeping and I could see from my place it was Michael. We hadn't talked much since I left, I know it's silly of me to be mad over something so little but it really bothered me.

"Aren't you going to get that" Demi said handing me my phone.

"No, its okay. Um, i'm going to go hang and out in my room" I said getting up and grabbing my things.

"Okay make sure you're ready by five" Demi shouted before returning her attention to Wilmer.

Once in the comfort of my room I pulled out my phone and texted Michael.

I simply texted him hey, and was meet with a reply instantly also just a hey. I knew I had to be a bigger person here and it was killing me.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, you honestly don't deserve the crap I put you through sometimes" I hesitantly texted.

"You may be difficult to deal with but I wouldn't trade you for the world. And about the other day this is embarrassing for me to say but i'm still a virgin and I know your not and I kind of just wanted our first time together to be more than a quickie" I carefully read Michaels text suddenly feeling whole again, knowing someone deeply cared about me. Being at a loss for words I replied with my truest feelings.

"I love you" I responded quickly followed by "How did I get so lucky with you"

"I love you more and I ask myself the same question every time I see you" Michael responded.

After hours of texting with Michael I finally began to get ready. I flat ironed my hair and loosely curled the tips with the flat iron. Next I pulled out my make up bag, literally my favorite part about getting ready. After retouching my foundation, I mixed some dark eyeshadows creating a subtle smokey eye look and of course adding some fake eyelashes to make the look a bit more dramatic. I grabbed my all time favorite blush, Deep throat from NARS, and lightly patted it over the apples of my cheeks with one of my brushes. After applying a dark neutral color onto my lips I slipped into a pair of black leather shorts and where if I were to bend over my ass was practically spilling out of, which I loved, naturally. I paired it with a washed out muscle tee, my signature style, and grabbed my all time favorite green military jacket as a cover up. I looked in the mirror and I of course loved my look, especially when your jacket is long enough to make it look like your not wearing any pants from behind. Realizing it was almost time to for the show I grabbed my black cut out ankle booties and headed to the living room.

"And where do you think you're going?" Demi spoke up the second I came into her sight.

"What a great time for games" I simply mocked, knowing she was about to give me crap for my outfit.

"Either go put on longer shorts or pants, I'm not going to have your ass hanging out in a club with douche guys around you" she said standing up from Wilmer's lap where she was sitting.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not playing on this, now go change!" She demanded pointing me back to my room. I simply stomped on my heel and proceed back to my room. No way in hell was Demi about to act stupid with me now, of course i'm not an idiot to get into it with her in front of others. I quickly stripped from my previous attire and slipped into a striped t-shirt dress, throwing back on my green army jacket and exchanging my booties for a pair of white converse. I was going to change but on my terms. Realizing time the time I quickly exited my room, considering Xavier had instructed me that one of the first drops would be made at the start of the show. As I turned the corner I bumped into Wilmer.

"Oh shit sorry" I said moving to the other side to pass through only to have him corner me. Before I could say anything he covered my mouth and pressed me against the wall.

"Don't think I don't know what you're playing. Just know who this is hurting more" he hissed into my ear, as I wriggled under his grip he only tightened it even more. "Don't worry nena, I like it rough" he said before groping my ass with his other hand bring me closer to him. "Now keep your mouth shut, slut" he said I simply nodded in understanding so he could finally let me go. I walked through the corridor thinking what the hell just happened.