Chapter 10 - I Am Used to It....

happy reading fellas..

After some days...

Haseena was doing her assignments in her room when someone knocks on her door.... she sees its her Ammi who is coming inside happily....

Haseena too feels happy as she never saw her mother like this before...Ammi takes a seat and turns to her...

"Haseena humari deal ho gaayi hai....ab mai tumare Abbu ka sapna pura kar sakthi hoon...hum dono mil kar sapna ko pura karna waale hai...."says Ammi with happy face...

"really Ammi...sach me...this is really a great news...matlab apko investor mil gaaya....."

"haam mil gaaya hai aur kal hi hum sign karne waale hai..."

Haseena holds her Ammi hand... "I am really happy for you Ammi...." Ammi kisses her forehead...they may have mother daughter fight but deep done they love each other unconditionally...yeah sometimes they cross their limits but when it comes Abbu, they become one....

Haseena hugs her Ammi....Ammi too hugs her back with brim eyes.... she rubs her back...they break it....

"aur kal humne humare ghar me ek choti si party raki hai..tho tumhe humari help karni hogi for organising..aur usme Shwetha bhi tumari help karegi...."

Haseena takes a deep breath.... "of course.... sure Ammi ..hum sambal lenge...so that means humare friends bhi aa raha hai..."

"yes...actually Shwetha ne suggest kiya ki humare business logo ke saath saath tumare college ke friends bhi honge...so that you guys can enjoy......isliye aagar koi tumare me list hai tho usse bhi bhula sakthi ho..

Haseena mind straight goes to Karishma...finally the day comes where she call her and Ammi can meet her.. and tomorrow would be the best opportunity...

also will get some time to spend with each other...after discussing about party and other stuff Ammi leaves from there and Haseena thinks about her task.....

At college...

"tu pagal tho nahi haina Haseena...firse vohi galathi kar rahi hai Karishma ko party me bhula kar..."says Santu while playing with the ball...

"isme galath ki kya baat hai...vo meri...uhhmmm..."

"vo kya...."ask Cheeta who is trying his notes..

Haseena is guilt as she didn't share about her relationship with her best friends...they still don't know anything about it neither Karishma friends... .... that's making them miserable....

Karishma told her at least they should tell their friends about it but Haseena wasn't ready to revel...as she still under the influence of mother....

she wanted the occasion where she can tell about them to her mother...she told her to wait for a while...but looks like she needs to comes clean in front of her friends and family...

"vo meri dost hai..aur mai chahathi hoon ki iss success party me vo aaye....tum dono samjh rahi hona ki mai kahana kya chahathi hoon..."

Santu taking a seat beside Cheeta.... "samjh aa raha hai...but ye bhi mat bhul ki vaha Shwetha bhi hogi....aur uske wajse Karishma pichle baar bhi humiliate huvi thi....

"I know but iss baar tum log mere saath ho na... aur mai tho umke saath hi hongi...pure time...tum dono ko tho pata hai Karishma ke baare me..i just want her to be happy...."

"we know that.... but the thing is Shwetha bahut hi chup ho gaayi hai...aur inthna shaant hone matlab kuch tho gadbad hone waali hai....islye hum bol raha hai ki just be careful.. and don't worry we will be there with her all the time.."