Chapter 4 - The Spark...

happy reading fellas..

Karishma and Haseena travelling in the bus...they were standing as many people are there with them in the morning hours...they are standing a little close to each other but didn't dare to say anything as they were feeling nervous as well as shy...they steel glances from each other when they get chance and smile a little when they turn their faces to other side....

while standing thei hands touch whenever the bus stops...Karishma gets irritate due to bag, she is carrying...Haseena sees this and takes her bag.... Karishma tried to stop her but Haseena assured her not to worry about...she smiles and looks outside...enjoying this company....she may have best friends but being with Haseena is different....

Haseena is feeling happy after so many days...she had plan with her friends today but don't why she changed at the last moment and came to spend time with Karishma...

she still don't know what is happening to her but being with her she is feeling herself again... many of her friends may not noticed about it but she feels some change inside her...for the first she is not under the control of her mother...

then she hears her phone ringing...she takes to see who is calling at this time...she thought her friends might be calling to know where she is but seeing the id of Shwetha. she cuts the call and gets angry....

she puts the silent on her call and keeps her inside her pocket...her day is getting better little by little and not ready to ruin by someone especially her....

the bus stops, Karishma and Haseena gets down....they walk on the streets and goes towards the School named Sight of Canvas...Haseena sees many students and people who are going inside with their paintings, drawing, ceramics etc...

she had never visited this place before...seeing the whole place she can tell this place belong to Nerd kids like Karishma...and she likes this place..as this place was giving so calm compared to her college...

"yaha kahi lo aathe hai kiya..iss school me..."asked Haseena walking in the corridor..

"ji...yaha kahi log aathe..yaha haar class hothi hai..chote bache se leke bade log tak..yaha drawing ,sculptors, painting...bahut kuch yaha sikha the hai..in sort yaha ki duniya bahut hi alag when compared to reality.. imagination and creative se ek alag hi duniya baana sakthe bina kisi ke kaha..."

Haseena smiles listening to this ...she looks all the drawings and all types of painting on the board ....she looks at it and gets astounded by their work...there she sees Karishma name who had drawn the painting of nature..

"ye apne baanaya hai kya.."asked haseena..

"ji..."

"bahut hi beautiful hai..bikul apki tarah..."Karishma glare at her.. "I mean it's really beautiful...i have never something like...maine aaj tak aise baache ko inthna accha painting karthe huve nahi dekha hai..."Haseena hesitates...and Karishma smiles.. "thanks..."

After roaming around the classes, finally they reach Karishma class where it is about to start.... Karishma takes the artist apron from the shelf and wears it while Haseena just watches her...

she doesn't know what do to now and stands there awkwardly... she may had come here to spend time with her but forgot that she didn't belong here.... looks here and there with horror expression...

Karishma smiles and knows what she thinking.... takes out the another apron...and makes Haseena to wear it..with confused face Haseena looks at her..

"Karishma apko pata haina ki hum yaha class me nahi jaathe hai.."asked Haseena while wearing it...