Chapter 6 - Still Confused about Everything...

happy reading fellas..

H – are you feeling okay...?

Haseena sends the text to her while Shwetha just stares at her...they have been sitting inside the car driven by Swetha mother who had come to pick them up....

Haseena is sitting at the back seat and Shwetha is at the front but her eyes only fixed on Haseena..

Haseena had been looking at the phone for the million times since she got inside the car.. just minding her own business.....after checking the phone, she looks outside and thinks only about Karishma odd behaviour.. she wants to know what really happened between them when they were getting somewhere...

Soon Haseena thoughts were broken by the voice of Shwetha mother...she looks at the front and sees she is talking to her...

"tho kaise raha aaj kya din...Haseena .."ask Ragini..

"thik tha...Ragini Aunty....baas kuch assignments complete karni hai aur kuch nahi..."

"hmm...aur tumari extra class kasie chal rahi hai.."

"bahut hi accha....Karishma bahut hi accha sikaha thi hai...i think I will pass this time.."

"inthna bhi acchi tho nahi hai..baas bewfkoof hai aur kuch nahi...topper hai isiye usse sab bardash karthe hai nahi tho vo tho kisi ki layak hi nahi hai.."says Shwetha with an attitude...

"Shwetha ye tum kya bol rahi ho.."ask her mother

"sahi hai Mom...she is just dump like others....i don't know why professor selected her for Haseena...aur koi nahi hai kya College me.."

"hothe bhi tho Karishma ke jaise koi nahi hai...she is good in her work..."says Haseena with serious tone...Shwetha glares at her angerly...

"chalo ye baat tho accha laga jaan kar ki tum apne studies ko leke bahut hi serious ho..kyuki tumar Ammi bahut pareshan ho rahi thi ki tum thik se nahi kar rahi ho..."

"I know...don't worry I will take care..." again she looks at the phone Shwetha noticed it...

They reach her house and Haseena gets down by saying good bye to her mother...Shwetha too gets down and walks with her to the door...

Haseena gets little irks but controls herself as Ragini is still standing near the car talking on the phone...she has to behave obediently...

"tum baar baar phone me kya dekh rahi ho.."ask Shwetha by rising her eyebrow..

"personal hai..."says Haseena while waiting for Kumar kaha to open the door...

"hume bhi baathvo..." Swetha tries to snatch her phone...

"humne kaha nahi ki mere personal hai aur tum mere life me invade kyu kar rahi ho..aur koi kaam nahi hai kya.."

"kaam hai isliye tho tumare saath hoon...dekho mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhse gusse me ho but I think you should move on.."

"I know.. and I am moved from you...so excuse me and let me live my life..." says Haseena with little rudely...

Before Shwetha could say anything her mother calls her....she gives angry looks to Haseena and goes to her car....here Haseena gives her death glare and goes inside...

she is happy at least that her Ammi is not here otherwise she would make a scene for misbehaving with Shwetha.. seriously what wrong with these people...

I still couldn't understand why I am talking to her after all that she did to me...i don't understand why I cant send her away from me when i have reason...and why Karishma is behaving really odd today....i really wanted to know if she is okay or not...did she really done something that's her upset....? Haseena thinks and checks her phone...still no replay from her..