Chapter 8 - When Love Is in The Air....

happy reading fellas...

Haseena takes a deep breath... "I like you Karishma..." Karishma eyes wide up... "I really really like you....and I don't think we are just friends...i think we are more than that...." still looking at her....

Karishma doesn't say anything just stares at her with bright smile...Haseena too smiles back and holds her lovingly...

"aap kuch bolenge nahi...."ask Haseena ...Karishma just smiles back.... "kya humne galath tho nahi kaha na...i mean do you feel the same way..."

"yes..." says Karishma shyly and Haseena smiles widely.... "mujhe pehale samjh nahi aaya ki ye feelings kya thi but slowly I started to realize that I really like you too..."

"mujhe bhi aise lag raha tha....phelae mujhe bhi smajh nahi aaya...mere friends bhi puch raha the tab mujhe samjh nahi aaya...but yesterday I realized what I am doing...isliye subha hothe yaha chale aaye apse baat karne aur clear karne ki I like you...ye feelings bahut dino se mujhe pareshan kar raha thi aur aaj jaake thik huva hai...."

Karishma doesn't say anything just hugs her....Haseena smiles and hugs her back tightly...finally they both realized their feeling and now they do know what other feels about each other's....this may not be the best confession...but they are happy....

Karishma looks up at her face happily and Haseena looks her face...she gives long forehead kiss lovingly...

Karishma smiles by this sweet gesture and hugs her again as she is not ready to leave any time soon...

Haseena breaks the hug and cups her face lovingly... "apko kisi bhi baat keliye pareshan hone ki koi jarurat nahi hai...mai apke saath humesha hi hoon...koi bhi kuch bhi bole isse baat ke seriously maat lena..at the end of the day I want you to be happy....ab sab kuch mujhe pe chod dijiye...aur aap enjoy kijiye..baas inthna yaad rakna ki hum apke saath hai no matter what...i will never leave you...."

"I too really like you Haseena....but dar lag raha tha socha ke shyd ye sab aise kuch nahi hai....ye ek sapna hai aur kuch nahi....isliye mai bhi kuch nahi bol paa rahi thi..."

"ab apko darne ki koi jarurat nahi hai....aur ye sapna nahi sach hai....aur ye baat maan lijiye ki we are together...maana ki hum thoda confuse the iss feelings ko leke but now I am sure...i am always with you...."

Karishma again hugs her and Haseena holds her securely in her arms...they both are enjoying the warmth in each other arms...they stay in that moment for long time and not ready to leave anytime soon....

then suddenly they both feel something near their feet and looks down....they find Milky who is looking up at them....

"mai kabse door par hi kahda hoon aur ye dono hai ki mujhe dekh hi nahi raha hai...socha pehale entry maar du fir pata chala ki koi important baat ho rahi hai tho ruk gaaya...but inthna wait koun karva tha hai....jabse dono mile hai tabse mai wait kar raha hoon ki koi mujhe dekhega lekin nahi ye log apne hi duniye me hai..koi nahi aaj mere kirshu khush hai isliye jaane de raha hoon...par mujhe bhi shamil karo na yaar..."

Haseena and Karishma laughs and holds Milky...they sit on bed and pats him lovingly...Karishma kiss his head happily and sits close to Haseena..

Haseena smiles and puts her hand around her and Karishma keeps her head on her shoulder holding her shirt....all stay like this for a while..

"kya mai hum dono ke baare me apne friends se share kar sakthi hoon kya..."ask Karishma slowly...

Haseena looks at her and takes a deep breath... "well uhhmm....kya hum dono humare baare me thoda late bole..." Karishma sits straight and Milky lays on bed enjoying the conversation..