Chapter 1 - First Meet...

happy reading fellas...

The car stops in front of the college gate.... its usual 8:30 in the morning.... the girl takes her bag from the back sit.... she checks herself in the rear mirror and opens car door but stopped by her mother...she turns around and looks at her mother with blank expression...

"dekho ye dusari baar huva...ye tumare final year hai.. uska baat tumhe office join karni hai..aagar aise exams me fail hogi tho kasie chalega..graduation hone hai ki nahi...

"ammi..humne pehale bhi kaha aur ab bhi kaha raha hai hai iss baar hum score kar lenge...aap ko chinta karne ki jarurat nahi hai...."says the girl with litte harsh voice...

"jarurat hai beta...kyuki yaha mere reputation ka sawal hai...." the girls looks at mother with disappointedly... "meri ek hi beti hai..aagar tum acche marks nahi laavoge aur graduate nahi hoge tho kasie chalega...aur kuch hi dino me tumare Basketball match bhi hai yaad haina..ye sab mere liye important hai...tho please apne studies aur sports me dyaan tho....maine professors se baat ki hai iss baare me aur unhone mujhe assure kiya hai iska vo solution nikal kar hi rahange..."

"apko profeesor se baat karne ki kya jaurat hai..maine kaha haina ki mai dekh lungi....kabi tho apne beti par barosa kar lijiye..."says the girl with little angry expression...

"apne Ammi se aise baat karogi...." the girl looks at her... "this is last time...agaar iss baar acche result nahi aaye tho dekh lane...aur tumhe pata hai ki mai kya kar sakthi hoon...."

The girl gives one last look to her mother and opens the door...she gets down and closes the door with force ...walks away and joins her friends who were waiting for her near the gate...then goes inside while chatting and pulling legs on each other...here mother looks at her kid and nods her head in disbelief.... then goes to her office...

On the other side...

The girl with glasses gets down from her bus and walks towards the cycle stand where her friends are waiting...she waves hand at them and walks slowly with books on her hand...while walking someone from behind pushes her a little and goes away laughing...with that push the girl drops all her books on the ground and looks at the other girl who smirk seeing her and walks....

"oi...aagar dum hai tho humse lado na..kyu usse pareshan kar rahi ho..."says the boy who is parking his cycle....

"tumne kya..." says that girl...

"mujhe kya...." walks towards that girl in range... "meri dost ko pareshan karne ki himmat kaise huvi tumhe..."

"ohh...Rajbir...tumari dost hai hi aisi....kisi bhi cheez ke liye layak hai nahi...baas mote mote chasma behan kar aa jaathi hai..aur kuch nahi...chasmish kahi ki.."

"well for your information... her name is Karishma ..aur jise tum Chasmish bol rahi ho..vo college ki topper hai..yaad nahi vo tum logo ke class me first aathi hai aur tum log last me...so please stop bullying her..kyuki tum uske layak nahi ho.."

Before that girl could bash him further, one of her friends pulls her arm and drags her inside the college as they don't want to make a scene...but told him that they would take revenge on her...Rajbir nods her negatively and looks at her friend who is taking the books from the ground while adjusting the glasses...

There another girl comes near her and helps her...her name is Mira...Karishma another best friend... Rajbir sees that girl and smiles a little... he too joins them...

"Karishma tum thik tho hona..." asks Rajbir with concerned face and voice...

"yeah...i am fine...aur tumne usse baat karni ki koi jaurat nahi thi Rajbir..."says Karishma..