Chapter 2 - Begins with Smile...

happy reading fellas....

It's almost four in the evening...the bell rang and everyone in the class gets up...packs their bag and runs out to go home...here Karishma after giving last explanation to Haseena, she too packs her bag....

Haseena while packing looks at Karishma....she smiles seeing how Karishma is arranging everything perfectly in her bag...she is definitely a topper a girl... but wait did I see her somewhere in any of my classes before...Haseena thinks....

"vaise kya tum mere kisi class me ho kya..."

Karishma while putting her back on the shoulder... "ji professor Shalini mam ke class me...hum dono hi vaha jaathe hai...."

"oh...tabhi tho mai sochu ki apko kahi dekha hai...vaise mujhe statics aathi hai but vo kya haina ki Basketball team ke liye karna pad raha hai...aaagr marks score nahi kiya tho team se nikal denge..."says Haseena while walking out of the class and Karishma joins her..

"apki basics acchi hai..tho chinta karne ki jarurat nahi...baas thoda sa work karna hoga..you will pass the exam...."says Karishma and walking in the corridor towards the entrance...

"well thank you mujhe tutor karne keliye..apke paas bhi bahut kaam hoga na..like project or something.. ab apko ye bhi karna pad raha hai.."

"it's okay...kuch dino ki tho baat hai....i can manage..aur aap paas ho gaaye tho apko yaha aane ki jaraut nahi hogi aur na hi mujhe...."

"thik hai fir kal milthe hai...."says Haseena and goes from there but something comes in her mind...she comes back..

Karishma who is watching her go gets confused by seeing coming back to her...she thought maybe Haseena might have left something in the class...she was about to go but stopped hearing her voice..

"vo main bhool gaayi...apka naam tho maine pucha hi nahi..."

Karishma with genuine smile... "mujhe laga ki apko pata hoga..."

"vo professor ne apka naam nahi baathaya baas inthna baathaya ki jo bhi mujhe tutor karne aayega vo topper hogo..."

"well mere naam Karishma hai..."

"such a sweet name...chalo milthe hai..kal..bye..."

"bye" says Karishma and sees her going... today she might have a boring day but at the end it literally changed to a happy one...with big smile she walks to the bus stop and waits for her bus....

Here Haseena gets in car with good mood and smiles lightly while keeping everything on the backseat....her mother noticed this and starts the car...while driving she sees her daughter who is busy with her phone....

"tho aaj ka din kaise tha...."

"accha tha....vaise apko ek good news dena tha..."

"kya.."

"humne studies keliye..kisi ki madad li hai...vo mujhe aane waale exam tak tutor karengi..."

"well that's really good news...hmm..matlab tumhe baat samjh aa hi gaayi....chalo ek baat tho acchi huvi....vaise yaad haina tumhe iss bar higher marks score karna hai...mai tumhe baar baar chance nahi de sakthi...so remember that....tumare vaijse mujhe kahi logo se baat karni pad rahi hai...and its really irritating..."

Haseena keeps her phone down and looks outside the window...she becomes sad listening to her.... her mother keeps talking about her reputation again and Haseena goes to the memory lane where she was with father...

where she feels happy and safe with him...where he used to listen to her about random thinks... where he thinks about her not the others.... she just hoped that her father should have been with them but he left so soon...