(Y/N): ...

Baji: I talked to Chifuyu about taking over as the 1st division captain he didn't accept it he thought it would be to much to handle for him to handle but he doesn't want to above me in his position.

(Y/N) looks over and sees Chifuyu smiling.

Baji: So we talked to the commander. We talked for days and finally came to a conclusion. Chifuyu said he'll step down as the vice captain and I'll be the vice captain in his place. But I decided on something...I'm going to be the one who decides who I should follow!

Baji: (Y/N) (L/N)! I want you to take over as the captain of the 1st Division!

(Y/N) looked in surprise and shock.

Toman: (Y/N)?! Now way... Who's (Y/N)!? (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Baji...

Baji: (N/N), I believe that you are the only one who could fill my position as the Captain of the 1st Division. Me, the commander, and Chifuyu finalized that decision!

Toman then looked at (Y/N).

(Y/N) didn't move he a shadow casted over his face.

Mikey: (Y/N) (L/N)! Lift your head up and greet everyone!

In (Y/N)'s mind Akkun, Naoto, and Hina and Takemitchi's happy faces filled his mind.

(Y/N): We still have a chance...A chance to change Toman!

(Y/N) gripped his fists his head raised to the sky.

(Y/N): THANK YOU!

Draken: Jeez, what gives? What the hell are you screaming for? How are we supposed to finish this?

Mitsuya: Welp, guess I'm gonna have to redo his embroidery.

Mikey: You're lifting your head too high, dumbass.

Toman members faces were smiling.

Baji: That's the scream of a gladiator.

We then see (Y/N) at sitting at a bench with Takemichi.

(Y/N): The situation will keep getting worse.

Takemichi: There's still hope though!

(Y/N) and Takemichi gets up.

(Y/N): Ready?

Takemitchi: Yeah.

(Y/N) then extended his hand as Takemitchi grabs it.

We then cut to inside a supermarket. (Y/N) checks his phone.

(Y/N): I came back to 2017.

His phone read. "November 18, 2017 Saturday."

He looks around.

(Y/N): This is a rental shop.

A lady then walks up to (Y/N).

(Y/N): The hell? Oh wait I gotta act. Just gotta know what I'm supposed to be doing...

The lady then bowed.

Lady: Sorry to keep you waiting.

(Y/N): Hm?

Lady: It appears we don't have what you're looking for at this location.

(Y/N): Hm...

(Y/N) looks at a nearby mirror without moving his body he sees what he's wearing and then looks down at what he's wearing. He wears a watch, and an wedding ring with the initials Yuh x (Y x Sen.