Chapter 8

(Y/N): You pieces of shit are destroying my shit!

Mikey: Ah.

Draken: ...When did that happen?

(Y/N): You assholes!

(Y/N) took a swing at Mikey, which resulted in him landing on a pile of trash

Mikey: You okay, (N/N)!?

(Y/N): Shut up!! Do we're my stuff, but you don't give a shit about that, do you!?

Draken: Hey, c'mon, chill

(Y/N): Chill!?!?

(Y/N) grabs Draken by the collar

(Y/N): You wreck my shit, and you want ME to chill!?

Akkun and the others had already gotten outside and were holding (Y/N) back.

Akkun: Don't do it, (Y/N)!! What are you suicidal!?

Draken: Dude, sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or anything.

(Y/N): Shut up!! Do you even care about the people around you!? You're doing all of this because you don't care...do you?

Akkun: ...(Y/N)...

Akkun and the others let (Y/N) go. He responded by just standing there.

(Y/N): Do you have any idea how much trouble you cause for others when you fight? All of Toman, your followers, when you fight, all of them start fighting too! Don't act so high and mighty! It's not just your problem! Now there are two different factions!? You're tearing everyone in Toman apart, and that's way too depressing!! You bastards are being too selfish.....here I thought, you were supposed to be cooler than that you fucking assholes!

Manjiro: ...(N/N) 

(Y/N): Forget it already...Just get the hell away from my house

(Y/N) started walking away 

Mikey: Listen...this whole time...there's been poop stuck in your hair 

(Y/N): Huh?

(Y/N) stopped dead in his tracks, soon feeling the turd laying atop his head. As soon as he felt it, he threw his head back, sending the turd flying.

(Y/N): GOD DAMN IT PIECE OF SHIT!

Draken: Gross, (N/N)!!

Everyone but (Y/N) started laughing

Draken: It's been there since you dove in the trash!!

(Y/N): Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner!?

Mikey: Because you were being so serious! Even with crap stuck in your head!

(Y/N): Of course, I was being serious!! You bastards were a wreck-

Mikey: Let's get outta here, Ken-chin! The poop's gonna get us!

Draken: Gross!!

Mikey and Draken run, fist-bumping while leaving.

(Y/N): ....Did they make up for me getting poop in my hair... Man, my hair smells like shit now. I just showered too.

(Y/N) turns back to his other group of friends and sees them slowly turning away with smirks. When they notice that (Y/N) saw them, they start running.

(Y/N) sighs.

(Y/N): I ain't doing this fucking bullshit.

(Y/N) then went inside his house.

Timeskip presented by (B/N) and (D/N) watching (Y/N) trying to teach himself how to fight.

(Y/N), Mikey, Draken, and the rest of the group are all seen at the park.