Chapter 10

Draken: (N/N)!

Draken: (N/N)!

Mikey hears Draken's voice and looks. Takemichi also hears Draken.

Draken: (N/N)! (N/N)!

Draken keeps trying to call out (Y/N) who's unresponsive through our all the yelling from Draken.

Draken: Damn it... Don't die on me (N/N).

Mikey then steps to the side of a Moebius member who swung a pipe down at him, in which he back punches them knocking them out. Another Moebius member almost swung on him but gets punched in the face. In which he then dodges a punch from another Moebius member and elbows him to the ground. Then knees another Moebius member but holds him as he kicks another Moebius member with a pipe in his hands.

Mikey then looks over to Draken unable to see (Y/N) right now.

Mikey: What's wrong, Ken-chin?

Draken: (Y/N)... (Y/N)...

Draken then looks over to Mikey.

Draken: (Y/N) was stabbed!

Mikey's pupils shrunk as he then saw (N/N).

A Moebius member smirked as he then tried to catch Mikey off guard as he tried to headlock him but got punched in the chin and as he fell to the ground was grabbed by his hair and punched in the cheek.

Mikey: Move.

Mikey was then beating Moebius members down left to right as he tried to get through them all but was then grabbed by Hanma.

Hanma then threw Mikey away from Draken's location.

Hanma's hair was down cause of the rain but he smirked as Mikey then landed.

Mikey stared at Hanma.

Mikey: Hanma!

Hanma covered his face with the hand with punishment tattooed to it.

Hanma: Haha haha.

Hanma: Found you... Mikey!

Hanma then ran to Mikey, as Mikey then tried to kick Hanma but Hanma grabbed his leg and threw him to the ground.

But Mikey used his hands to push himself up in which Hanma hit Mikey to the ground.

Hanma then tried to get on top of Mikey but Mikey used his legs to knock him off though Hanma did get a good hit to Mikey's face.

Mikey then did his nuclear kick in which Hanma half guarded though he still got hit it wasn't so bad.

Hanma was knocked to the ground as he kept chuckling.

Hanma then tried to punch Mikey which he ducked under and knees Hanma to the gut and then uppercutted him.

Hanma had some blood running from his mouth as it left a line on his jaw.

Hanma and Mikey then had a stand still.

Hanma: Heh.

Mikey rubbed some dirt off his face.

Hanma: Man, I'm exhausted!

While all this was going on Draken was still with (Y/N).

Draken: Shit. You better not be fucking dead.

Mikey: Ken-chin!

Draken looked over at Mikey who was grabbing Hanma's shirt.

Draken then heard a cough as he looked over at (Y/N) who coughed out some blood.