Pimp? Drug Dealer? Criminal Or Shehnaaz Ka Bebu???

Releasing his hold on her, he tugged his shirt over his head. He stopped touching her, gripping the lapels of her shirt at the top and tearing open the offending item.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to do what I do best."

"What?" she asked. She tried to cover her body from his view. Sidharth wasn't having any of it. Her body was all his to touch and play with. Unbuckling his belt and the button of his jeans, he shoved them down to his knees. Hiking up her skirt, he pushed her panties aside, feeling her silky warmth.

With one move he had her up against the wall, with her legs wrapped around him. He pressed the tip of his c**k to her entrance and plunged inside.

Ecstasy. Being inside Shehnaaz was like taking a drug and riding the joy to an unspeakable high. Her c**t clutched him tightly, and her cream soaked his shaft.

"You're not wearing a condom," she said.

Gritting his teeth, he rested his head against her shoulder and slammed inside her once again. He couldn't pull out to grab a condom as leaving her tightness was out of the question. He knew he was being a bas***d, but he couldn't stop.

"I'll wear one next time." He pressed his lips to hers, sliding his tongue inside. One hand was underneath her a** as the other went to her p***y. Sidharth touched her, watching her head fall against the wall. Her eyes closed, and her mouth opened. "Come for me, Shehnaaz."

She shook her head.

Ramming inside her, he went as deep as he could. Each plunge into her had her gripping him tighter than ever before.

"So f**king good."

Shehnaaz screamed as he stroked her c**t. Her cum soaked his c**k making it easier for him to slide deep within her core.

He kissed her lips as he f**ked her hard against the wall. Sidharth didn't stop as he plundered inside her. His tongue and his d**k worked together to push her over the edge a second time.

When she screamed in orgasm, he groaned as his cum spurted inside her body. He rested his head against hers, not wanting to let her go.

"That was amazing," he said, groaning.

"Again, you didn't use a condom." Shehnaaz started to push him away.

He wasn't ready to be pushed away from her. Taking hold of her hands, he pressed them to either side of her head. His body and his c**k inside her kept her propped against the wall. Holding her in place, he stared into her eyes.

"Let me go," she said.

"No. I'm not letting you go. You're mine, Shehnaaz." He was shaking. Something stirred in his gut, and all he wanted to do was carry her off to the bedroom.

"You're not being fair."

"I don't play fair. You wanted this, baby."

"I wanted you to wear a condom." She glared at him, tensing underneath him. When she tensed, amazing things happened to her.

Gritting his teeth, he thrust inside her. "You better stop as otherwise I'm going to f**k you once again and you're not going to have any say in what I do."
He swiveled his hips giving her an idea of what he was talking about.

The time passed. He didn't know how long he stayed like that in the same position to keep her there.

Slowly, Shehnaaz started to relax, and the anger left her gaze.

"You're not a very nice person."

"I never claimed to be a nice person. You don't need to like me to want to f**k me." He released her hands and pulled out of her warmth. The skirt she wore was still hiked up around her waist.