Chapter Four

Shehnaaz's body was soft against his. Sidharth ran his fingers up and down her spine, going a little lower each time. She rested her head against his chest, and he closed his eyes for the briefest of seconds to simply enjoy the feel of her. Never in all of his life had he enjoyed a woman being so close to him.

Her friends were far away. From the look in Mukhda's eyes, Sidharth knew she was going to cause them trouble. He had files on both of Mukhda and Neha. Getting what he wanted required information. He knew the only way to get Shehnaaz  was to find her friends' weaknesses. Mukhda had a lot of debt from a previous relationship. She ran up credit card bills along with a few medical bills.

Neha wasn't much of a concern. He was Mukhda's latest beau and didn't show any signs of wanting to be anything more.

The song moved into another more upbeat one. Sidharth didn't stop holding her close even as others looked his way annoyed. He shot them a glare. Most of the people in the club knew who he was.

"You've got to give me a chance," he said.

She looked up toward him. Once again he was blown away by the intensity of her blue eyes.

"Why?"

"Haven't you ever just wanted to do something crazy that was against all of your other plans?" he asked.

Shehnaaz bits her lip but didn't look away.

"Give me a chance to be more."

"I don't know what you're talking about. You asked for a date to leave me alone. What more do you want?"

"I want the chance to do this." He stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers then tilted her head back. Dropping his head down, he covered her lips with his own. He didn't give her time to think as he ran his tongue along the seam of her lips.

She moaned. The sound vibrated through her body. Wrapping both arms around her, he cupped her back and drew her close. Shehnaaz opened her lips on a gasp, and he plundered her mouth, tasting her.

Deepening the kiss, he refused to release her.

"Boss," Moiz  said, interrupting the moment.

Pulling away, he kept hold of her as he turned to look at his friend.

"What?" he asked.

"We've got a few problems in the back." Moiz  raised a brow, waiting.

"I'm coming." Taking hold of shehnaaz's hand he walked her back to the VIP section. Mukhda  was frowning at him as he placed Shehnaaz back in her seat. "Please feel free to drink and dance to your heart's content." Turning his attention to his woman, he focused on her.

"Don't leave until we finish our discussion."

"There was nothing to discuss."

"There was plenty to discuss. Don't leave."

He waited for her to nod then followed Moiz  back down to the main floor. The brothel part of the club was located on the back side of the building near the warehouses. Men who were willing to pay knew how to get access.

"You're making a mistake with her," Moiz  said.

"I told you that you were making a mistake f***ing endless wh***s, but you still did it and you got an infection." Sidharth rolled down his sleeves covering up his ink. He'd forgotten about his ink while in shehnaaz's company. She'd not even taken the time to look at them.

"There's a difference."

"What?" Sidharth asked, pressing the button of the elevator toward the top floor.