Impregnated?

Sidharth left the bedroom door open. In all of his years of f***ing women, he'd never taken the time to consider a woman's needs. All the time, in the past that he'd been with a woman, he didn't care if she was wet or into it. With Shehnaaz, he wanted her slick because of him. The white underwear undid him. His arousal was on the verge of pain, yet he wasn't begging to slam her to the ground and f**k her until she couldn't think.

Instead, he was taking his time with his little virgin.

Her tits were large and her nipples small. He was used to his women being on the slender side, but her larger size didn't turn him away from her. There was no way he was going to be turned away from her. Shehnaaz was beautiful, sweet, and inviting.

Cupping her head, he claimed her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

"That's right, baby, open up for me."

She responded to each touch and caress he gave her. Shehnaaz opened her mouth to his tongue and met him halfway. Running his hands down her body, he pressed against her nipples then caressed down to her panties. In one tug, he tore them from her body. She squealed and jerked back. "You've ruined my underwear."

"I don't like underwear. Its only function is to get in my way. I don't want it in my way anymore." He chuckled and pressed her down to the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make you feel good." He went down to his knees, gripped her fleshy thighs, and spread her open.

"Lie back."

Shehnaaz hesitated for a second before doing as he instructed and lay back. He stared at her entrance, knowing he was going to be inside her within minutes.

Nudging her up the bed, he removed the boxer briefs that kept him contained. Fisting his shaft, he stared down at her soft body, knowing he couldn't miss the opportunity to claim her without a condom. He was going straight to hell anyway.

Sidharth knew the risks of what he was about to do, but he couldn't stop it. Climbing up the bed, he slid his naked d**k through her creamy s**t. She was soaking wet and open. He aligned the tip to her entrance.

She whispered his name.

Ignoring her call, he watched his c**k as with one smooth thrust he slammed inside her to the hilt. Her tight heat surrounded him, gripping tighter than any vise.

"Stop!" She screamed for him to stop. He caught hold of her hands and held them beside her head. Resting his head against hers, he tried to gain control of his wayward body. Nothing could stop him from taking her. "Please, you're hurting me."

He silenced her with his lips. "You're a virgin. It will hurt the first time. Give it a moment and it will get better." Sidharth hoped it got better. He wasn't a rapist, but he didn't know if he'd be able to stop

Closing his eyes, he tried to think of anything but the clenching of her c**t wrapped around his c**k.

Count sheep.

Don't count sheep, f**k her. She wants it. She needs it.

Locking his fingers with hers, he took deep breaths waiting for her to stop squirming.

"Stop moving before I lose all chance of being nice, Shehnaaz."

"You promised not to hurt me."

"You're a virgin. There's going to be some pain." I've also forgotten the condom on purpose. I could knock you up. He kept the latter to himself not wanting to deal with her upset.

Her tight c**t was wet and perfect.

He couldn't give this up easily. She was untouched, and he was the first man to take her. The knowledge of being her first, knowing he was the only one to have been inside her, sent something primitive off in his mind. No other man knew shehnaaz's sweetness. She was perfect, sweet, and totally his. If he knocked her up, she couldn't get rid of him. Sidharth tried to force the plan out of his mind. There was no way he could get her pregnant and hope she accepted it.