Chapter One

Sidharth Fayzal Shaikh wiped his bloody hands on the cloth one of his men handed to him. The sound of screams filled the abandoned warehouse he owned. Once his hands were free of blood he grabbed his cell phone to see if there were any calls waiting for him. Glancing the three calls from the women he kept on a regular basis for sating his needs in the bed, he deleted them all, turning back to see if his right hand man and partner, Moiz, had gotten the information he needed.

"Please, make it stop," Adnan, the man bound to the chair, said, whimpering.

Folding his arms, Sidharth was bored. Why did little shits really think they could mess with him? At thirty-five years old he'd proven to all of the rival gangs that he wasn't to be messed with. He owned girls, drugs, and money. Over the years he'd proven more than once that he wasn't afraid of killing his enemies, or at the least torturing them first. Sidharth kept a firm hold on everything, making sure no one messed with him. He wasn't a cruel man to people who followed the rules, and he was fair to everyone who was honest with him. Those people who broke the rules and tested him, were then hurt. Sidharth did warn all of them before he hired anyone.

The front of all of his businesses was his nightclubs. No one looked too closely unless someone died on his property from the drugs taken. Most of the time, Sidharth got men to dump the body elsewhere. He'd grown up on the streets and knew how the people worked. When there was an economic down turn people sought him out for money, work, or drugs to forget all about the world.

"Where is the money from the drugs, Adnan? I'm not in the mood for your shit," Sidharth said, still feeling bored.

Adnan whimpered, crying out as Moiz grabbed his hair, yanking his head back.Blood dripped from Adnan's lip, head, and nose. His face was black and blue from his and Henry's punishments. Sidharth was bored. He hated dealing with addicts, and from the track marks on Adnan's arms, the man was a f**king user.

Not only had he used product that Sidharth intended to sell, he'd taken money by also dealing the shit within his club.

"Please, I'm sorry. I'll make it back, boss," Adnan said, wheezing.

It would be more work to take John to the hospital, and then if he squealed to the cops, the work and payoff would be too much money.

"No, you won't make it back. There's nothing you can do." Sidharth turned to look at Moiz.

"Kill him and dispose of the body. I'm done with this piece of shit."Adnan started to scream and whimper before Sidharth had even left the building.

Spinning on his heel, he walked outside as the bullet rang out. Pulling out the packet of cigarettes, he took out a smoke and lit it. Inhaling the nicotine he stared up at the night sky contemplating which bitch he was going to take for the night. Providing he had a lot of money, any woman came to his need. He was never short of a wh**e to put his dick inside.All women were wh**es; it's what he was taught on the streets. He had yet to meet a woman who was worth more than a passing glance. Sure, the women he dated were beautiful, but they'd been with a lot of men, making them a little too bitter to the world.

Moiz walked out, talking on the phone as he went.

"The disposal team?" Sidharth asked once Henry hung up.

"Yeah, we've got to wait for them to arrive. You got a couple of grand on you to pay them?"

Nodding, Sidharth went to the trunk of the car. Flicking the lock, he opened it up and peeled away the carpet to reveal the small safe he kept hidden. "I've got plenty of cash."

Moiz lit up a cigar and leaned against the car. "He pissed himself again."

"f**ker knew he'd done wrong. I'd be more surprised if he didn't." Blowing out a ring, Sidharth listened to the passing city life. He loved living in the city. There were so many people waiting to plunge down that slippery spiral of life.