Chapter Two

Walking out of the jewelry store, he saw Moiz was already behind the wheel. Climbing into the passenger side, Shehnaaz looked through the window to see Mukhda and Shehnaaz talking. None of the women looked toward the windows to see who was looking in.

"Do you know that woman?" Sidharth asked, pointing to the store.

Moiz looked through the window. "The fair one girl?"

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"I haven't got a clue who she is. Do you?"

"No." Sidharth rubbed a hand down her face. "Get our guys finding out all they can on that girl known as Shehnaaz. The sooner you can get everything, I want the details." Staring at his hand, Sidharth wondered what the hell had happened. Going into the store, he'd had every intention of getting what he wanted then getting the hell out of there. Instead, she'd turned around to face him, and he saw the most beautiful blue eyes he'd ever seen. What was it about her? She was so sweet looking.

Not once had she given into his attempts to find more about her.

"You know how insane you sound, right?"

"I know. Get me the details on her. Offer them a ten grand reward. That's how much I want this information." Sitting back, he tapped his leg with the box containing the bracelet.

Moiz pulled up outside of the club, parking in their usual spot. "Are you sure? I'll make the call now, but you've got to be sure this is what you want."

"Yes, call them. I want information. The faster they get it to me, the higher the reward will go." He entered the club leaving Moiz to make the call.

The energy inside was already high. He walked straight to the VIP section. The guard, Paras, who was on duty, nodded at him and let him pass.

"Sir, Debolina's up there, and she's been causing a few problems tonight."

"Why wasn't I informed?" Sidharth asked.

"You were busy tonight. We didn't want to disturb you."

Letting out a sigh, Sidharth glanced around the club. There was not a single drug in sight. If the cops were to do a raid they wouldn't find anything. His men were paid well to keep that shit out of sight and cleaned up.

"Any other problems?"

"A couple of the clients upstairs thought they could get fresh with one of the girls. The guy and his friend will not be causing any problems."

"Good. Thank you." Sidharth turned away and headed toward the main room. Several customers nodded his way. They were good for business and took a good cut of the drugs he had on offer. Some of them were agents to the stars.

Sidharth had learned not to ask questions and to simply supply.

He found Debolina sprawled out on one of the chairs sipping from a glass. His anger spiked as soon as he saw the evidence of her snorting. The whole of his club was in top shape, and yet Debolina could ruin everything by her lack of decorum.

"Hey, baby," she said, slurring her words.

Without thinking, he grabbed her arm and hauled her up against him. He was so  pissed off with her. Glancing toward Barry, he signaled for the man to clean the mess up.

Leading her away from the commotion, he opened the main door and climbed three flights of stairs.

"Sidharth ouch, you're hurting me," she complained, yelling for him to stop.He didn't stop. Opening the door to his apartment within the building, he threw her on the floor.