Countdown To Genesis: Act 2

Start from the beginning

Like a ring of a planet, Nemefix's surrounded Aiba growing larger and larger as Azrexel stomps on his giant katana, making it speed up.

As the couple with the longest-lasting marriage begin their battle whilst two of their children floated unconscious and one was digging into Aiba, the grandchildren watched from Earth.

Felicia:(heavily panting).... Lisa... Are you okay...?

Lisa:(coms) I'm l-light headed... Bu-but standing... Bae is (pants)... She needs water badly.

Sirius: Deimos?

Deimos: I know...

Creating a block of ice, he crawls over to Sirius who he hands the ice to. The solar sister melts and boils the ice, making a little pool in her hand which holds out to her cockpit.

Sirius: Use this for now.

Lisa crawls over to the water drinking it before helping Bae consume it.

Betelgeuse: Son of...

Gam-Old, though damaged, walks out from her crater, to stare up at the battle in space.

Gam-Old:... It's heartbreaking, isn't it?

Betelgeuse: What is?

Gam-Old: Maybe with your dynamic it's hard to understand.

Gam-Old: But to a human...

Gam-Old: A woman, constantly outliving her family. Fighting a losing battle...

Gam-Old: Now fighting her husband who had wished for an end.

Gam-Old: Meanwhile, her children hate her, and are against her.

Gam-Old: And let's not forget the cherry on top... Her declining sanity.

Gam-Old: Along with all the AI dragged into this mess.

Deimos: Why are you talking? And not attacking?

Gam-Old: I saw how my "sisters" died. And my goal is to live.

Gam-Old: Thus... I give up.

Bob: That's it?

Core lands on the scene.

Sirius: Why did you return?

Bob: Because I couldn't just leave things like this.

Bob: But don't worry, I already organized a transmission to not only earth but the whole system.

Bob: Mira. I thought you also wanted to be the best.

Gam-Old: I wanted my short life to be remembered. That isn't an issue anymore.