Chapter 43

Jungkook POV

Now, we reached her parents' house. Justin was also with us and so were some guards. Lorraine is now scaring me the most these days. She insisted on us taking the guards along with us. Thankfully, we weren't spotted at the airport and even the pictures that were taken never showed our faces. So, a large portion of the fans believe it to be a rumour.

I want to talk to her parents freely. But I am just scared. It's a universal truth I guess to be scared of your girlfriend's parents the first time you meet them. As we stood outside the door, i could see her parents being not so happy on seeing me. But, they were really happy to see Justin after a long time. Her sister was here from Australia and there were also some of her cousins. She had told me that she is really close with her cousins.

"Hi Amma and appa. This is Jungkook. " Sinta introduced me to them. I bowed at them but they still had these stern faces which made me frightened.

"Come in." Her dad said. We went inside and it was pretty quiet. Her sister and her cousins smiled at me widely. I am happy that atleast they are flustered to see me.

"So, you're a singer??" Her dad asked me.

"Yes. I am in a band called BTS." I said.

"Yeah I heard. I searched and got to know you are really famous." He said.

"I promise I'll take good care of her. I really love her and want to be with her." I said in s hurry with pleading eyes at her parents.

He looked at me and chuckled, saying " I just want her to be happy. Both of you. I can't stop her from dating someone. She is almost 30 now. So, take care of each other, okay?"

I had this smile on my face as I looked at Sinta who was smiling too. I bowed to both her parents thanking them for everything.

Later, we had dinner and I think her mom grew fond of me just because I ate everything she gave. She liked me because I had her food! That was easy!

Having a conversation with her cousins was not so difficult. They were already part of the army even though her sister started listening to it after Sinta befriended Taehyung hyung. And about Sinta, she looked happy to be back home. She and her cousins were having the best time of her life. They sang and dance to these Indian songs which I'm not aware of, but still they looked fun and happy.

She was dancing around singing a song and had these beautiful expressions on her face like I've never seen before. She was so expressive making everyone stare at her. After sometime, she came and sat near me.

"I'm sorry that you don't know these songs. It's just that we have this energy with bollywood songs." She said.

"Yeah. I can see that. You really were expressive." I said.

"Well, that's how bollywood music works. Everything depends on your expressions. They can make you mad or fall in love." She said making me smile.

"I think I feel guilty now that being in Korea, with me, you have distanced yourselves from all this." I said holding her hands.

"Don't worry. I'll get you in all these so that we could enjoy together." She said winking.

We were there for one week and I got acquainted with her cousins really well. The best part was that they were trying not to be so obvious that they are my fans and I played along. It was good to live a normal life away from the people. We went on trips to see the high ranges and beautiful peaks of South India.

One week was enough for me to get close to her parents too. Me and her dad found a common interest, playing cards. Apparently her dad is a pro player and I agree. He is great and that brought us closer. Her mom tried all her new recipes so that I could have a great feast. She was so mad whenever we had food from outside like a typical mom. It was nice, staying with her family the past one week.